Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I just saw the preview [slash] music vid of the first ep of season 7. And I really don't like what I saw. It was full of Catherine clips and with just some short clips of our fave CSIs ~ Nick and Sara. And what really pissed me off was the last few seconds of the clip...it was Nick and Catherine dancing...argh! What a huge disappointment to all Snickers.

Preview/Music vid of Ep7.01

oh it's ok AnMaDeRoNi

Nick and Cath is nothing, for two reasons she likes Warrick and she and he were just hanging out at the club when all this stuff happens, it's nothing pro Nick/Cath, don't worry about that, also the video is for the first episode which is a two parter and it revolves around Catherine and her family mostly, but the others are showcased as well, so no big, and my computer stopped playing the video half way through, there are shots of Nick and Sara together? cool, that makes me real happy, and just to reiterate, nick and Cath dancing is just for fun, it means nothing along the lines shippyness pro them.... as far as i know... but from the looks of the video I can't wait to see the season opener, looks good

I only put a spoiler tag there for those who do not wish to know any thing about the new season.

and just to add, I have a good feeling about this season, really i do.

Well, I don't think those clips were anything we should be worried about. The Nick/Cath thing just looked like two friends having fun, nothing romantic really. I did see some bloody interesting things in there though, I could swear I saw Sam slap Catherine? Are my eyes decieving me? I also saw a few clips of Sara and Nick together, so we may just get a nice little scene or two in the season openers ;)

AnMaDeRoNi said:
I just saw the preview [slash] music vid of the first ep of season 7. And I really don't like what I saw. It was full of Catherine clips and with just some short clips of our fave CSIs ~ Nick and Sara. And what really pissed me off was the last few seconds of the clip...it was Nick and Catherine dancing...argh! What a huge disappointment to all Snickers.

Preview/Music vid of Ep7.01

first of all welcome back ann..
i'll try and see this mv now..
no worry nick belong to sara always..
wow a season 7 first eppie will a 2 part time story that revolves aroound cath's and family. hope there will be some snicker goodness to share to..

Thanks, Ate Jaymee! (cocoa_girl18

I've had a stressful day prior to watching that clip. And when I saw that, I fumed with anger. They put in clips of Sara and Nick just a fraction of a second short...ok, that might be a exaggerated... :p

Anyway, I'm still hoping for more Snicker moments this season 7.

I must be blind cause I didn't catch the Nick and Sara parts. lol

Misery said:
That would bring a certain tension to the show, but in a positive way. I mean, we won't be able to tell is he upset because he likes Sara, or he just doesn't think that two people working together should be together. I think George really has a ability to play those emotions on screen, like he did when he found out about the tape and when he talked with Grissom.

Sara on the other hand will be oblivious. She wouldn't even give in to possibility of Nick being jealous of Grissom. She would probably think that he's angry because of all different reasons, but the most important or most obvious one.
Yep that makes sense. I think initially, Nick would disapprove of the relationship because of the boss/subordinate implication. As someone has mentioned, it would get to him more and his annoyance would go to different level. Nick has the tendency to whine, and he'd probably make some off remarks to Warrick. By the way, I only see him making the comments around Warrick or Catherine. Anyways, Warrick would say something like, "Let it go." Nick shuts up but it's obvious that he still hasn't let the issue go so Warrick would follow it up with, "Something you're not telling me?"

Or the one LMS made up. I'd love to see that!

I love the way Nick looks at Sara in that pic, it's one of my favorites :)

You're right Cofi i didn't see any either ;) and i wouldn't worrie about Nick and Cat dancing they are just friends well more like mother/son to me and even to Quinton :D so u really have nothing to worrie about.

cool pics :D but there from 'Gum Drops' in the interrogation scene.

and I'd like to quote the great, and sexy Anderson Cooper for how I feel about the impending season of CSI... "Oy!" yup, I really don't know what to expect, but I do know one thing, we will have Snickers by this seasons end... if not, then GSR will break up.

and I know I sound like a broken record, but you know.

though on Monday 'Dog Eat Dog' will air on Spike TV, Snickery goodness :D

^^Yep Dog Eat Dog is a good one. Love the Beatles thing. :D

Yeah I agree. Not really worried about them dancing. And Catherine deserves some fun before all the drama she has to go through. But of course I'd still love to see Nick and Sara dance in the future. Or just go out of the lab to have some fun, doesn't have to be dancing.

I just remembered something. There was an ep in Season 4 wherein Nick was talking to one of the dayshift guys. The guy said something like, Nick deserved the promotion but since Sara and Grissom have a thing, Grissom would give it to her. And Nick looked really clueless, and he was making it clear saying, "Sara and..." and then someone interrupts them. Anyways, from that I think Nick would be sort of clueless about the relationship. Or he would be in denial until the rumors have been confirmed, cause it's one of the things he doesn't want to believe.

AnMaDeRoNi said:
Thanks, Ate Jaymee! (cocoa_girl18

I've had a stressful day prior to watching that clip. And when I saw that, I fumed with anger. They put in clips of Sara and Nick just a fraction of a second short...ok, that might be a exaggerated... :p

Anyway, I'm still hoping for more Snicker moments this season 7.

Ann i saw the video i do like the song of john meyer waiting for the world to change, i saw sara with griss and boy nick can dance.. with cath.. why is nick lying on couch or is it a bed?! :confused:
yes i hope that there's a snicker in season 7..

I haven't dropped by in a while, but I just had to drop in and say that I had a Snickers dream last night. It took place during S7 and it had a kiss. It was a precious moment and then she just leaned in and kissed him. So sweet...

Anyway, as much as I'd like to see something like that happen in reality I doubt it will.

I think Nick SHOULD keep his feelings to himself, except maybe a few obvious hints to Warrick/Greg/Cath/whomever, but have his heartache be clear. Then I think at some point he should just blow up and tell Sara everything.

But the realist in me thinks TPTB will have everyone find out and be all CONGRATZ GUYS LOLOLOL!!!111!!11

Even though we all Nick would never be like that in a zillion years :(

heya all, i havent been round in a while, i've been busy with skool and shit, real life can be a bitch sometimes lol.

but i've been re-reading allllll snicker fic, ive read hundreds of stories in the last few days lol, i've become re-obsessed with snickers and i love it!!!

i've also started writing another fic :D :D :D but its not posted for now.

but atm CHAPTER 11 of GOING HOME is up now

comments are love :D

Its good to see that the Going Home series has a new "home". Everyone should read it, its one of the best Snicker fics out there IMO.

I dont know if this is true or not but i heard that on the episode "You got male" when Sara called Hank. Well i heard that in the original script she was suppost to call Nick? Does anyone know if thats true or not because if it is they should have stayed the the script not calling that Cigerette Hank ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back