Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

CSI_Ali said:
I want to pitch a question to you all. Realisitcally, what do you think the chances of the Nick/Sara relationship developing into anything more than just friends?
if it was real life 100% but seeing as it is controlled by the writers that are hung up on the horrid GSR bull i dont think we will see a romantic relationship on screen. but thats fine with me, as long as they dont eff up their friendship, if they do that i will flip. coz we all know they are doing it off screen anyway :devil:

as i said if it was real like and sara and nick were real people who had the choice 100%.

which just says how shit the writers are being with shoveling GSR down our throats and ignoring the relationship that has the most obvious chemistry and caring friendship foundations... SNICKERS!!!

I'm actually not even sure about the answer to my own question :D.

Last season, I probably would have said it was a good possibility, after seeing scene like the had in 'Viva Las Vegas', but the writers seem so hung up on GSR recently.

I could still see it happening, but the chances have lessened considerably. I can't see Grissom and Sara working out, their relationship is too complicated to work. I could see maybe Sara realising that it's not what she wanted/thought it would be and maybe developing feelings for Nick. Then maybe Grissom would give them his blessing because he wants her to be happy, but knows that things can't work between them, then maybe Lady H can rear her head again ;) I guess that would be something that would happen in the final season if it were to happen at all. If they were ever going to pair Sara up with anyone but Grissom, it would be Nick.

And heartagram, we all know Nick and Sara are doing it offscreen, and by the looks of things, George and Jorja probably are too! ;)

CSI_Ali said:And heartagram, we all know Nick and Sara are doing it offscreen, and by the looks of things, George and Jorja probably are too! ;)
lol they sure are :devil:

CHAP 9 of GOING HOME is now up. hope you can all read and enjoy, and most importantly, dont forget to comment :D they make my day

Ali I"m like you ask me a year ago and I would have said "yes ,completely" Now however I'm just not so sure,The Writers Just dont care about what we feel or think (they've even said this) so why Bother
As for why I havent been here I've just lost interest in the show because of well You know *Sighs* I dont have much to contribute (plus my New ship *Points to siggy* Is actaully better as it seemed to have happened) but if you wish to still talk to me I always read my Pms

Well, my answer to that question is: It doesn't really matter.

Seriously, like Hearty said: As long as TPTB don't mess with their friendship that is also full of chemistry and all things we love about them (understanding, comfort etc), than I'm fine with it. I like them together in any form. And if TPTB decide to go down our road, there will ne no one happier than me. :)

^ I didn't mean like it was the be all and end all if Snickers didn't go canon, quite frankly I'd also prefer it if they kept it the way things are between them. I just wanted to see how people rated the chances after the end of the season ;).

I agree with Heart and Misery we've did go six and a half years without them being anything more than friends and it was pretty darn good. So there was a little glitch and in the otherwise smooth relationships between characters.But that's not going to stop Nick and Sara from being friends and if they're still friends I'm happy.

What do you think Nick's reaction will be when he finds out about Sara and Grissom (dont know if this question has been asked already or not but.. yeah)? And do you think him finding out about Sara and Grissom will maybe get him to admit his feelings for Sara?Why or Why not?

I'll answer my question. I think that Nick will kinda be puzzled when Sara tells him (i cna't see Grissom telling Nick just tooo weird) but he'll be like as long as your happy.Then Sara will kinda pick up that he's kinda out of it and asked him whats up and he'll say nothing its just...blahblahblah. I think he'll tell her how he feels but not like right out front he'll kind of say it but not say it say it and because he had her right in front of her and he never took the chance.

Oh and by the way I was watching Viva Las Vegas with the commentary on and when the alien priest asks if they are married the commentary guy i think the director of the episode and carol whatsherface said that their answers were a little different in takes before :p

I think Nick will put on a show for them when he finds out but he is really dead inside like that little 'thing' with Hank. Sara is going to see right through him and then we get yet another Nick/Sara heartful moment maybe in the locer room.

I realized that Nick and Sara relationship is like Chase/Cameron relationship. She likes another guy but at the same time they care alot about each other and it's so clear that he has a HUGE crush on her and he gets jealous when he hears the other guys name and plus they work together.

I agree with all of you, as long as tptb don't muck with there relationship, we are good, and I'm very happy :D

also I'm going to bet the farm and say hell yes!!! they will get together, I'm not saying right away this season, but I have this way down gut feeling that by the end of this season they will be together ;) you can all take that to the bank and cash that check, I tell you what :D

ok I'm done :lol:

IGotSunshinne said:
Oh and by the way I was watching Viva Las Vegas with the commentary on and when the alien priest asks if they are married the commentary guy i think the director of the episode and carol whatsherface said that their answers were a little different in takes before :p

Oooh, I wonder what that was...I mean, if the answer wasn't: No. :) Ah, too bad they didn't say what exactly was it.

As to Nick finding out...I think he will play it cool and he won't mention anything. And if Sara tried to talk to him about her and grissom, he will stay quiet. Of course, she will ask him:

S: Don't you have anything to say?
N: Not about that subject.
S: Meaning?
N: I don't have anything to say that you want to hear.

Of course, he will complain to Warrick about it (like he always does). But, for his reasons, he would say that it's just wrong to date someone from work, especially if that other person is your boss. Naturally, Warrick will see right through that.

Misery said:
IGotSunshinne said:

Oooh, I wonder what that was...I mean, if the answer wasn't: No. :) Ah, too bad they didn't say what exactly was it.

As to Nick finding out...I think he will play it cool and he won't mention anything. And if Sara tried to talk to him about her and grissom, he will stay quiet. Of course, she will ask him:

Of course, he will complain to Warrick about it (like he always does). But, for his reasons, he would say that it's just wrong to date someone from work, especially if that other person is your boss. Naturally, Warrick will see right through that.

I love that sinario. I to thought that Nick would conplain to Warrick about it (Of course on the Nick/Greg thread i said he would sulk with Greg ;)) maybe they are in the locker room when he's talking to Warrick and Sara comes in and hears him.

Man...I'm constantly crossing my Snickery fingers for this to happen.

I think it's because this relationship has everything I love in an on-screen couple.

While GSR has been set up to have what some people call depth, Snickers is a relationship based on the depth that has naturally formed between the characters.

The way they care for each other, the way they work well together, and the way they flirt with each other all create giant neon lights in my mind flashing out

COUPLE COUPLE COUPLE

Every possible second they've got an electric moment on screen. Which is a lot of moments, since practically every time the two are within 10 feet of each other they get either mushy, caring, or (my favorite) feverishly hot.

In my mind, it's only a matter of time....

I agree, LittleMissSnark! Nick and Sara just naturally click. And its true, everytime they have a scene together, theres just something that solidifies their attraction whether its a look, touch or smile. And not every couple has that kind of chemistry.

And I also agree, its only a matter of time...and good things are worth waiting for. :)

Misery said:
IGotSunshinne said:

I can totally see that happening. I kind of always got the feeling even before I became a Snickers shipper that Nick liked Sara more than he let on, and Warrick would know that. I just want them to keep the flame going silently behind the scenes. Maybe something could become of it during the Sara/Grissom story, It would be a nice twist, but as long as they keep things the way it is, I'm fine.

I think if Sara wants to have a heart to heart about her relationship with Grissom it will be Nick, but how receptive he will be to that, I'm not sure. When it all goes pair-shaped between them, and Sara gets upset, Nick will be the one there to pick her up, and perhaps show her how a real man treats the woman he loves ;).

yeah I like them... hey on Spike this Labor Day they will have a season 6 marathon, and I will be able to see 'Dog Eat Dog', I'm so happy :D

and I think Nick will be calm when he finds out about 'Them' and you won't even know he's upset about it, he would just be a good friend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back