Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I'm so happy they are having a day full of Season 6 goodness, thanks for the reminder.
Hey Hearty just gonna go read you Sncikers Fic missed the last chapter so i'll have to read that too, hopefully it's as good as the rest of it, have i made 3 lines yet?

yay! i didn't know that. but i read somewheres probbly on here that in season 7 warrick and nick are supposed to become closer or something so maybe because warrick will now know about nick's feelings for sara so they have to be close or warrick will tell the secret :p

^ Good speculation IGotSunshine! I think that Nick isnt one to keep secrets from his friends so I think that Warrick would definatly be the one he confided in.

Yeah, Warrick and Nick seem to know each other better than they know themselves. I think Warrick knows that alot more than Nick let's on, especially regarding his feelings for Sara. Nick probably knows more about Warricks feelings for Tina/Catherine. I can see some good sort of heart to heart/friendship scenes between them in the new season.

I agree - Warrick is very observative, but he will never say anything to Nick. Because, he knows that Nick will deny everything. And although he knows Nick, he doesn't know Sara that well, especially her feelings for Nick, because of Grissom.

He maybe even wants for Nick to find another woman.

I don't know if I want to have Warrick suggest to Nick about weighing his options...I'd like him to keep the torch burning!

I think as long as TPTB keeps everything on the down-low, a nice, nonchalant confession from Nick could be a really good move for the show. I DO think Warrick doesn't have the faintest idea that Nick has a thing for Sara, so it'd be a perfect way to tie it in.

I think my ideal situation would probably be Nick observing with disdain Sara and Grissom within close proximity of each other, and Warrick calling him on it:

W: Is it really bothering you that bad?

N: Yes.

W: Just rise above the office romance.

N: I can't.

Enough to make it totally obvious that Nick is pining for Sara, but not overly dramatic. I WOULD LOVE THE WORLD.

I like that one littlemisssnark :D

and might I just say that I think Nick will be jealous, but if he does talk to Warrcik he would never admit that he is jealous because I think he wouldn't want any one to know, but I think Warrick does know of Nick's feelings for Sara, so nick wouldn't have to say anything... I hope that made since :D

I love your idea LMS :D

Nick would jealous of course. If this was a movie or a soap Nick would get jealous and inside he's sad and Sara wouldn't notice. Then it would have like a montoge of Nick in his sad jealousy and then he would get a girlfriend but he doesn't really love her he loves Sara and then Sara would get jealous and see that she's with the wrong guy and then in the middle of the night Sara ends up at Nicks front door.

i can see nick being jeluz aswell, and rick picking up on it.

i dont think nick would be snarky or anything towards sara because i think all he wants is for her to be happy, but i think he will keep a knowing eye because he knows grissom cant give sara what she wants. and nick knows that with time sara is going to realise this, and that gris aint who she thought he was and she doesnt love him. and then she will open her eyes and see nick, who has been there all along, and see how much he loves her and how he can give her everything she could ever want and more and will realise how much she loves him.

and they can live happily ever after lol

chap 10 of going home is now up, enjoy, and dont forget to leave a comment :D

ooh i guys i agree will all of you nick will be on the sidelines for sara and wait till she came to her senses and be a good friend and keep himself strong for her, and when shes ready nick will pick up on it get her..

I can see that happening as well, LMS ! Not too dramatic, subtle enough to hit the point.
Nick would never say anything specific, because he wouln't want to atract attention. Especially if he thinks that Sara doesn't see him that way.

I totally agree, Misery .

I think that Nick would definitely play it slow, and it'd show great maturity from his character.

It'd be interesting to see Nick stray away from the predicability play of him trying to "win" her. He'd be there for her and support her, but I think it'd be great to show the subtlety of his feelings for her.

It's like...he's passionate about her and jealous of him, but he knows that he needs to wait, and slowly she'll come around.

Yeah Nicky would be completely mature about the whole thing, i mean look how he acted when Sara was with Hank, he didnt act all crazy, he acted mature and it was Sara who was embarrassed about the whole thing.

Nick did handle it well but he was most likely dead inside. He probably doesn't want to make a scene because he doesn't want to imbaress himself infront of Sara but if Sara wasn't there 24/7 he would make a fool out of himself ;) But who knows, maybe Sara finds that cute, i know i do :)

LittleMissSnark said:
It'd be interesting to see Nick stray away from the predicability play of him trying to "win" her. He'd be there for her and support her, but I think it'd be great to show the subtlety of his feelings for her.

It's like...he's passionate about her and jealous of him, but he knows that he needs to wait, and slowly she'll come around.

That would bring a certain tension to the show, but in a positive way. I mean, we won't be able to tell is he upset because he likes Sara, or he just doesn't think that two people working together should be together. I think George really has a ability to play those emotions on screen, like he did when he found out about the tape and when he talked with Grissom.

Sara on the other hand will be oblivious. She wouldn't even give in to possibility of Nick being jealous of Grissom. She would probably think that he's angry because of all different reasons, but the most important or most obvious one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back