Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

O/T NickSarafan2, don't believe everything what Nasa said, you and I both know, Pluto is a planet. They need to looks again.

Back on Topic, I hope we see more of Snickers. Sara always was there for Nick when she need his help, just like Nick need Sara's help. They always there for each other.

Just a reminder:

Can everyone please make their posts a minimum of 3 Lines in Length, as per the forum rules, posted here

Many thanks.

Right, will do forensicsgirl :D

ok on topic:

well as I was watching 'one hit wonder' I noticed somthing:
did any one else see how when Sara was discribing where the man was shot, Nick looked at her body, I know silly but I did see that ;)

and I know it has been touched on before, but I have realised that Sara has touched his shoulder so many times, I will now name all of them (and tell me if I missed one)

'Suckers' in the AV lab

'Stalker' in the wheel chair

'evaluation day' in Grissom's office and then again in the closet, she sqeezed him pretty tight too ;)

I can't think of more so add on if any one can think of any more :D

yes it is just random rabling, but I love all those scenes :D

and Gilbert I'm glad you agree on the Pluto thing, and I'm pretty sure we're not alone on this either :)

Yeah, she really has a thing for his shoulder. :D Not that it's not a great shoulder to lean on. My favorite "shouler moment" is definitely the one in "Evaluation day". It was so sweet and it spoke volume.

I can't remember which scene are you reffering to (in One hit wonder). Do you have a cap?

No I don't have a pic :( but it was the last scene they had together right before she looked at the shirt and realized the blood stain was going the wrong way, but I just thought how Nick was looking at her was cute :D

^^Awww i just remembered that look :)

I liked the way Nick looked at Sara when she was in the bathtub in Last Laugh (That was totaly snickers love) and the smirk on her face when she couldn't get the handle off. To me she was swept of her feet when Nick showed of his raw man muscles when he pulled it off :devil:

his raw man muscles xD i think their looks are another reason why they could be a couple because they dont even have to say anything to each other just a look and they know exactly and you obvioulsy have to know a person pretty good to do that. so it shows that they understand each other and for sara i could see that being important..

they could both be deaf, dum and blind and the chemistry would still be radiating off them like it is now. if nick was blind he would still love her smile, and if sara was deaf she would still love his voice :D they are just so perfect together.

^ Amen to that, Heart! :D I wrote this up a few days ago and I feel like sharing it with all you fellow Snicker lovers :)

Compared to Snickers, GSR really has no substance. Nick and Sara can joke with each other instead of being so serious and professional all the time. I cant really recall a time when Grissom made Sara smile the way Nick makes her smile and that to me is really why Nick deserves her more than Grissom does.

A few seasons back, Grissom made it perfectly clear that he didnt want to pursue a relationship. I understand that he was struggling with his hearing loss, but if he truly cared about Sara, he could've tried to deal with both things instead of just brushing her off. And if he really trusted her/valued her friendship he might have told her what was going on.

And I still am not convinced that he is capable of comforting her in times of sadness, even after that scene in "Nesting Dolls". Sure, he threw in a few scientific sayings and observations, but he did absolutely nothing to be genuinely comforting.

Now if Nick wouldve been there, I'm pretty sure he wouldve at least given Sara a hug, or some sort of a kind gesture. I just dont think that Grissom's personality allows him to be sympathetic.

I also think that Sara needs more than Grissom can give. She has been through a lot in her life and she needs someone to help her work through it, which is where Nick fits in perfectly.

Nick is capable of caring, he is sensitive and he would give Sara the love and support she needs to overcome the struggles she has been dealing with her entire life.

*falls off soapbox*

:D Snickers is the love~

Bravo iluvEricSzmanda Bravo!

I agree and I Am sure we will have Snicker in the end :cool:

and I have to do the three line thing...

ok hey I remember another scene were it was all cute in 'Felonious monk' the scene where he says how he hates taking off his shoes and where he tells her how he hates peanut butter in 'The Finger' :D

it's all cute :D

i agree!!! well said.

also i remember at the end of organ grinder when sara was upset and stuff, grissom followed her out and instead of saying something comforting, he made a smart ass riddled remark, i mean he just has no sense of other people's emotions.

nick would have just said something simple that made her feel better, and most likely try to make her laugh, he's simple like that.

they are just so much better suited!

Yeah, yeah yeah, I know. I feel bad for not being here. Stupid work....

See, the touchy-feely part of Snickers is probably one of the main highlights of their relationship.

I love the fact that Nick and Sara have that sort of intimate kind of relationship. He's probably the only person in the entire lab who can have a "platonic" relationship with Sara yet get in that close proximity of her without it coming off awkward.

They like to touch each other, and it's one of the great flirtatious elements they have.

They're just the classic, feel-good relationship, and I'm crossing my fingers to see that they're intimacy as friends stays put.

Welcome back LMS! :D

My fave shoulder moment would be the one in Stalker. Nick is getting worked up and Sara gently touches his shoulder telling him to take it easy.

And I agree, these touchy-feely moments aren't awkward at all. Like in the end scene of Bloodlines, Sara grabbed his arm and they continued walking on like it's no biggie. Sara rarely initiates contact and the one time she does, she does it with Nick. :)

I want to pitch a question to you all. Realisitcally, what do you think the chances of the Nick/Sara relationship developing into anything more than just friends?

CSI_Ali said:
I want to pitch a question to you all. Realisitcally, what do you think the chances of the Nick/Sara relationship developing into anything more than just friends?
if one of them is brave enough to say it and i say they get a 50-50 chance, and still be friend if one of them decline. so correct me if am wrong. this is really tough question.
iluvEricSzmanda
well said.
LMS and COFI
i agree with both of you the touchy-feeling between them it's so natural and they are so comfortable with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back