Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

*Laughs* Krystal you're so funny
I agree though nor would a brother and sister check each other out the way Sara checks him out in Pledging Mr Johnson

That would be a odd family if they checked each other out and nor would they compliment his 'pecs' and just keep staring and sometimes to me it looked like Sara was staring at his but in that scene (Well who can blame her!)

I agree with you csikicksurass, Sara want to stared at his but in that scene all day, like she say, "Keep pull the towel rod out so I can stared at your but." I'm keep it PG-13.

I'm still here, NickSarafan2. I'm don't all way replies here but I still pay attention to it.

yeah!!! all aren't gone!! :D

got lonely for a second :lol:

and Hearty please stop using your broken foot... we don't need you in any more pain ;) try and rest deary :)

and my fave snickers season? well what season had the guy i the freezer and the bamboo pole? I liked that one just on shear how good they looked, I guess that season also included 'One hit wonder' and some others, but i loved that season :D

and shockingly I have no pics from any of those episodes... I need those pics... were to get them though :)

nicksarafan2 said:
and my fave snickers season? well what season had the guy i the freezer and the bamboo pole? I liked that one just on shear how good they looked, I guess that season also included 'One hit wonder' and some others, but i loved that season :D
It's season 3 :D The one with the bamboo pole is 'A Night At the Movies'

Sara: What should I do with this (referring to the pole)
Nick: Bag it.
Sara: Haha. Very funny.

These aren't exact quotes cause I got lazy to check on twiztv. lol. Well I love that scene. ;)

And nsf2, I can't be sure. I think the guy in the freezer ep is 'Fur and Loathing', which is in S4. Great snicker ep as well. :)

i luv that scene its so funni, sara so it about to hit nick with the bamboo stick lol.

i luv how cute they both looked nick was like oh yeah im a smart ass and sara was like, yeah you are a smart ass, but you cute haha.

hmm tough one id have to say either season one or season two. season one WE all know that sara asked grissom who the hottie on the roof was and nick said who's the hottie down below:p and there was pledging mr.johnson,crate and burial,table stakes <3 and others..and season two had them knowing each other better andjust more cute stuff and their continuous flirting like misery and others said..and seasonfive wasn't too bad well uhmm other than the finale but we'll pretend that didnt happen

which scene and episdoe was that in???? hw come i didnt see it?

Wow I'd of expected you guys to be on thread 21 by now! You've really slowed down. :lol: I think that the most snickeriffic seasons were 1-3 then they started to slow down a bit too, but we must NOT forget 'Viva Las Vegas,' 'Daddy's Little Girl,' and 'Rashomama.' I think we might make a comeback. This might be my last post in here for a while, but I'll try to keep up with you guys.

I love Viva Las Vegas so much 'She's gonna get ya.'

S1-3 has to be the most Snickeriffic. They had them against each other in S4 and on separate teams in S5. S6 was all about the GSR, even though half the time it was very anti. But they still had their moments in those season. G&J can take anything and make it a cute N/S moment.

PS. I love your sig CSIannalysse :lol:.

Which part? :lol:

Where's everbody gone? It's like they've all disappeared- they've just gone POOF!

I think we need to move the topic on.

Scenario:

It's nighttime and Nick has brought Sara to a sandy beach, and it's only them there. What happens next?

I think I need to stop reading fanfictions before I go to bed, I keep having dreams about George Eads.
hmm, on second thought, I should perhaps read ffs more often :D

I think season 2 was the most snickerish one. I just watched 'cats in the cradle' last night. besides it has 'bully for you' which is one of my favorite CSI episodes.

CSIannalysse said:
Scenario:

It's nighttime and Nick has brought Sara to a sandy beach, and it's only them there. What happens next?
my mind is in the gutter :devil:

All of it, but especially the 'canon' part :lol:.

My mind is in the gutter too, you should know better than to asked me questions like that! :devil:

seeing as its nick and sara i'm going to assume its a naked beach, and ill also assume is is secluded and they are the only two there. and then :devil: hehe

you girls are nuttie :lol:

I wasn't able to get in yesterday.. to tired, but here I am :D

beach.... well I alwase thoght it should be terribly romantic, before...you know :devil:

oh how I 'love the Snickers :D I was able to see 'one hit wonder' the way Nick acted when Sara was asking him stuff was too cute, he was just listening, I want them to do that more, becouse ven in 'last laugh' Nick came to Sara for help on a case, and I think in 'one hit wonder' if Nick wasn't on his own case, he would have helped her more, and thats what I think will happen in season 7, lot's og moments like that :D

I'm very optomistic :D

yet I'm mad becouse they said Pluto is not a planet... darn NASA :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back