Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

OMG i love your banner Pandora so loverly!!

Rashomama has some of the best Snickers lines like the one that are thread is named after

SARA: Ah, tradition. Like becoming property exchange between your father and
your husband?
NICK: Oh, that's not what a wedding is. It's a public declaration of love.

and

NICK: Should I put flirting in the case file?
SARA: I was printing. He was flirting.

Wow!!

no one has posted in here for like 24 hours, so I'm going to just double post and hope some one comes in here :D

snicker people!!! don't leave, we must have faith!!! (actually I know all of you have lives, I'm just being silly)

but really, i do hope people come back... yes it's only been a day and I'm panicking :lol: ok well I'll pop back in here tomorrow night and see who comes in here :D

I've not disappeared! I've just been busy writing fics and stuff (not csi, unfortunetly).

Anywayz, I love Cats in the Cradle. It has lots of snickery goodness! :lol: Love the pics too.

I better go, but i hope people come back. Please, don't leave us! :lol:

Peace out :cool:
Soph x

ive not dissappeared, i'm still here lol.

i'm sick and stuff as bloody usual, and i cant walk agen coz i played netball on my broken toe agen lol. and yes i'm smart... :rolleyes:

suckers is on here tonight :D cant wait for the snickers goodness. and up in smoke was on here the other night, dude they both look so gorjuz in their scene at the start. i luv that sara is the one working the drill thing, showing off to nicky much sara, LOL. i can imagine nick liking a woman that can handle such big machinery :devil: ROFL.

neways lol, chap 8 of going home is up at my LJ, PM me for link, and dont forget to comments :D

Sorry to hear about the toe! We don't have a Snickery ep on tonight, altough we do have 1 ep of each show, which is pretty cool.

I loved the Up In Smoke scene, has anybody got a cap of it?

I'm here. :)

Nick and Sara only got a single scene in that episode but it was still cute. By the way, Sara looked extra pretty in that ep. Notice that she was positively beaming after she got back from the attic with Nick. :D

More pics:

pic1

pic2
SamStokes said:
What would you say is the best Snickers Season?
Oh tough one. For me it would have to be season 3. Nick greatly showed that he understands Sara well consistently, with One Hit Wonder, Precious Metal, and Play With Fire. Plus it got flirty eps like Last Laugh and A Little Murder.

I'll probably change my mind later lol.

CSI_Ali said:
I loved the Up In Smoke scene, has anybody got a cap of it?
i got a few but my comp is being lame and Photobucket is taking yonks to load, but ill post em when its loaded lol.

sucks is so snickery and cute, man the look on nick's face when he tapelifts the sword is a classic, he's like "oh shit" haha, he looks so gorjuz, and sara is like "bugger" haha. not to mention when she puts her hand on his shoulder... *sigh*

heartagram69 said:
not to mention when she puts her hand on his shoulder... *sigh*
She loves his shoulder lol. She squeezes it all the time. Hopefully, she'll give him a neck rub sometime in the future. It's not that far from shoulder squeezes anyways.

Yep Suckers got one of the funniest moments ever, snickery or not. I'm talking about this scene. :D Nick is so busted. lmao. I love it whenever Nick gets in trouble cause he makes it so funny.

cofi_shot said:
heartagram69 said:
not to mention when she puts her hand on his shoulder... *sigh*
She loves his shoulder lol. She squeezes it all the time. Hopefully, she'll give him a neck rub sometime in the future. It's not that far from shoulder squeezes anyways.
yeah she likes to hold onto his shoulders for... leverage :devil: muahaha

Yep Suckers got one of the funniest moments ever, snickery or not. I'm talking about this scene. :D Nick is so busted. lmao. I love it whenever Nick gets in trouble cause he makes it so funny.
yeah that scene is hillarious lol. i luv hos he then turns to gris "ah gris how is our insurance" and then really fast adds "i was being careful" lol. he is so cute he was like a lil boy in trouble with his dad LOL.

i swear sara was silently giggling at him, i was... cept i wasnt silent lol.

I'm gonna go with Season 2, because it had a few of my favorite episodes. But what I love the most about Season 2 is that they made sure Sara and Nick have some great moments even if they weren't working together: You've got male, The finger, Scuba Doobie doo, Stalker...their interaction went beyond friendship there: the looks, the touches etc.

Yeah, the looks and touches were definatly there. :)
And your right, Misery the flirting was really evident and there were great Snickery moments even when they werent working together, which solidifies their attraction even more! :D

And as for all the eye sex, a brother and sister would never look at one another like that..unless theyre sick and twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back