Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Yeah a birthday would be a good hug or maybe another time that Nick has be rescued. I think the 'you're safe' hug would be cute but meaningful and just as loving.

Welcome back IGotSunshine! :D

Misery said:
Like, someone planted a videocamera in the break room, as a prank and the team finds out about it. Then Archie makes "the best of" video, and both Nick an Sara realize that their relationship doesn't look so platonic at all.
I could totally see that! Have you guys seen America's Sweethearts? Kiki(Julia Roberts) and Eddie(John Cusack)'s relationship are also like Snickers. They've been friends for so long and have this connection no one else has. Everybody sees it but it took them a while to realize how much they truly care for each other. In the end, this director shows them a video where it was evident how they really feel. They do these small, cute things to each other that may seem innocent at first but when you really get to look at them you'd see the love. It's cute. :D
But, also I think, if Nick found Sara crying, he would hug her without any hesitation.
Right on. Nick knows how a hug would very much help Sara and make her feel better. Sara may not say it but I think she's the type of person that just needs to be held, be understood and not be judged by her mistakes/actions.

cofi_shot said:
I could totally see that! Have you guys seen America's Sweethearts? Kiki(Julia Roberts) and Eddie(John Cusack)'s relationship are also like Snickers. They've been friends for so long and have this connection no one else has. Everybody sees it but it took them a while to realize how much they truly care for each other. In the end, this director shows them a video where it was evident how they really feel. They do these small, cute things to each other that may seem innocent at first but when you really get to look at them you'd see the love. It's cute. :D

OMG, you're completely right!
I forgot about that movie!!! And I love it (well, I love John Cusack, so...)!
I really think that Nick and Sara should see themselves through the eyes of others. Too bad that they didn't share scenes in "I like to watch". I mean, the scenes where that crew was following them. It would be nice to see their reaction if they were on camera and that host asked: "So, how do you like working with each other?" Or "Sara, tell us, how you were feeling when Nick was kidnapped."

And here's the quote from that move that I just LOVE!

Love is a bridge built between two people. We want what exists between them to be real.

cofi_shot said:
But, also I think, if Nick found Sara crying, he would hug her without any hesitation.
Right on. Nick knows how a hug would very much help Sara and make her feel better. Sara may not say it but I think she's the type of person that just needs to be held, be understood and not be judged by her mistakes/actions.
i agree with both of you.
that would be the cutest and sweetest thing that nick will do to comfort her. and sara will be greateful that he's the only person to keep her on track.

cocoa_girl18 said:
i agree with both of you.
that would be the cutest and sweetest thing that nick will do to comfort her. and sara will be greateful that he's the only person to keep her on track.

I agree with all of you
Maybe Nick would come into the locker room when Sara is in there and see's her crying and to make her feel better he ask whats wrong and if she says nothing he's not going to give up until she says whats wrong. After they have a heart warming talk he ends it with a sweet caring hug.

^ Exactly. Thats what makes Snickers so sweet! They genuinely care about each other and Nick actually cares about Sara's feelings like no one else. :) And they would definatly hug.

Aww hugging, i love hugging :lol:

I want nick and Sara to hug, that would be so nice, and Nick looks like a good hugger too :D

and I think nick would hug her first, he's just like that :D

they should hug like this: I will never let you go Jorja! love them so much!!!

nicksarafan2 said:
I will never let you go Jorja! love them so much!!!
yeah love them too. love this pic they look like a really loving couple in this hug.
and i think nick will initiate the hug cause his heart goes for her. :D

iluvEricSzmanda said:
^ Exactly. Thats what makes Snickers so sweet! They genuinely care about each other and Nick actually cares about Sara's feelings like no one else. :) And they would definatly hug.

very much true i've seen him care for her, when she tried to reopened the case for her lawyer friend and nick gives her advise and not upset if she did not listen but his there to support her in every step of the way. and it goes vice versa, sara cared for nick and try to be tough and stay altogether for him (in gum drops), she support him all the way.

cocoa_girl18 said:
very much true i've seen him care for her, when she tried to reopened the case for her lawyer friend and nick gives her advise and not upset if she did not listen but his there to support her in every step of the way. and it goes vice versa, sara cared for nick and try to be tough and stay altogether for him (in gum drops), she support him all the way.
That is so true. One of the best thing about this ship is that we could actually see them caring for each other. The fact that they understand each other is evident.

Hey if it's alright I'd go ahead with the next ep. :)

2x20 Cats in the Cradle
Man this episode is so full of snickery goodness. I'll start with the quotes. Feel free to post pics as well :D
NICK: Yet the grommet's fully intact. How did it survive the blast?

SARA: I don't know, but they always do.

NICK: And just when I thought you knew everything.

(SARA smiles, embarrassed. BRASS enters.)
NICK: You know, when I was 16, I begged my mom for a car. Swore she'd come
through.

SARA: What happened?

NICK: Encyclopedia Britannica.

(He chuckles at the thought.)

NICK: All 24 volumes. Still own them, still use them. Okay.
source

^^Awesome pics! :D This episode is one of my faves. Check out how hot they look in jumpsuits.

Misery said:
Oh, that is a great episode...sweet, lots of great moments when they're really close. :D I love how Nick is able to make normal conversation with sara while they're in the middle of the work. And it's like he's trying to show her another side of her when they're ALONE.
Yeah I think he sincerely wants for them to get to know each other better. This is just season 2 so they haven't worked as long as say, Nick and Warrick. He probably wants to encourage her to open up more by initiating this type of conversation. And I only just thought of this, he mentioned that he still uses the encyclopedia set. Maybe he wanted to emphasize to Sara that he is an intellectual person just like her.

By the way, this calls for a return of the banner that mariel made for me a while back. :D

he makes his move, she smiles

cofi_shot said:
By the way, this calls for a return of the banner that mariel made for me a while back. :D

he makes his move, she smiles

Oh, I missed that banner...:D
That was a lovely ending for that great episode.

And I agree with you. I think that even Sara knows Nick is smart, he still feels the need to show her that. People always like to show their best face when they're trying to get someone's attention and I think that this is one of the scenes where we see Nick trying to show his best face.

^^Yeah he's trying to impress her. In some places it's called courting. LOL. He even cracked a joke:
citc_xray.png

SARA: How is that possible? The mechanic saw the bomb.

NICK: X-ray vision? (he laughs)
He lets her know he notices her:
NICK: Well, you look ...

SARA: Happy?

NICK: Smug, actually.
^^There's a flirty right at the end of this scene. The whole episode is another one of those that shows how great they work together. And lots of eye sexage is always fun to watch.

It's getting obvious how much I love this episode. :D

Aww I love Cats In The Cradle. I feel like we get to see a different side of Sara when she's alone with Nick. And there was SO much eye sexage in thay eppy :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back