Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

1) I think a combination of the three is good too, because Nick and Sara always have great chemistry, no matter the situation, and to show the way they play of one another in different environments is good.

2) If I HAD to pick someone else, I'd ship Nick and Wendy, because I think they also have a degree of chemistry that we don't get to see to often, one that I would like to see explored(although I think they would be better off as really close friends)

And for Sara, I don't think she interracts with anyone else the way she does with Nick. With Warrick, she has a greast comeraderie, but anything the two of them were to do would always remind him that she, at first, refused to accept him as a colleague, which isn't a healthy basis for a relationship. As for Greg, he's a little too childish for her, and he would love her more then she would love him, which might not be so healthy either.

Antoher topic: Who else here has a real-life Snicker pairing? Who is it, and why do they remind you of Snickers? Quotes are always welcome too, :D

My sister and her stupid friend Travis (He is my enimie) but they are friends and we know they are going to end up together and plus they always joke and just to get me pissed of he told my sister to tell me that he loved her >=P

I'm going to answer all of the topics :D

firstly I love Angsty fics (I can't write them) so I read them, and there good, and I love humor those are good,and of course the :devil: ones are really good ;)

then, if I shipped Nick with any body else it would be... Wendy, there cute, and for Sara... Greg, there cute, but there better together :D

then my real life couple: if you just meen real life couple, like I don't have to know them... Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill, there cute together, I have a pic of the two of them, I'll post it later :D

then my real life couple: if you just meen real life couple, like I don't have to know them... Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill, there cute together, I have a pic of the two of them, I'll post it later , but they remind me of Snickers, becouse any time she comes on, he just lights up, he loves to just say and act so silly around her, and she doesn't act that way with any one else:D here they are (pics a little small) Cute
now granted she's married :lol: but that never stopped the flirting!!

and here is our fave couple :D Cute

oh and SSS if you want to chit chat about our other fave couples, please PM me :D I love talking about other couples :D

I love the bathroom scene, i know it was a small part but the best part about that scene was when he made sure he helmet was on right.

Gum drops came on yesterday (I nearly cried when Nick cried :() and the Snickers parts were the best and the look on Sara's face when Nick said "I was rescued" and she said 'It wasn't your time to die"

I wish they'd just hug sometime or something. I think they should be the ones who open up to each other.

Well, they would have sdone something like that had TPTB left in the "for what it's worth, you've got me." scene.

It would have been interesting to see what kind of dynamic we would have seen in shippers had that scene been left in.

Dang it :( Gum Drops was on lastnight??? I didnt even watch CSI (to be honest I havent watched it since the season finale i've been watching Greys *ducks from flying objects*) But that episode was one I really wanted to see

well ive been gone for a while but then I saw the light and as I walked farther towards it nuts started flying at me and I knew of course I needed to come back here. saw gum drops last night coudln't beleive i didn't remember almost anything from that eppy and almost cried several times damn that nicky he's so cute when he's upset =P

anywayyy on topic. I think Snickers is good in any kind of format because it just works mostly because of their chemistry and we all know its present no matter whats happening.

random thought..could you imagine if somehow the team ahd people videotaping the first cases so season one episodes and then somebody getting a hold of them from tv station and the whole team watching it and then in 1x03 "stop flirting with me" C- awwe look nick and sara flirting for the first time
N -mumbles- in front of you guys

'Grays' Noooo!!! :eek:

just kidding :lol: actully I have to watch CSI for my george so i'm stuck :D

and well jsut in case a Snicker moment sneatks in ;)

peace out :cool:

CSI_Ali said:
I wish they'd just hug sometime or something. I think they should be the ones who open up to each other.

ya me too i want them to hug, i know sara love to touch nick shoulder and nick trying to supress the urge to touch sara, hope that they really have that scene, i'm crossing my fingers.

I wish they would hug to it would be to cute to handle though. I think that it would be Nick hugging Sara first and then for their secound hug it would be Sara hugging Nick.

that would nice what do you think they would hug for the first time? situation,?

IGotSunshinne said:
random thought..could you imagine if somehow the team ahd people videotaping the first cases so season one episodes and then somebody getting a hold of them from tv station and the whole team watching it and then in 1x03 "stop flirting with me" C- awwe look nick and sara flirting for the first time

IGotSunshine , glad to have you back!
It would be interesting to see that. Like, someone planted a videocamera in the break room, as a prank and the team finds out about it. Then Archie makes "the best of" video, and both Nick an Sara realize that their relationship doesn't look so platonic at all.

Hmmm, when would they hug...
I have one thought about that issue. :D I think that we've not seen them hug yet is because they have a strong chemistry and that would show in the hug (just think of all the pics and videos).

BUt, I think birthdays are a good opportunity for them to hug (in a fluffy way). But, also I think, if Nick found Sara crying, he would hug her without any hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back