Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice softcake! Thanks. I'll post my last pics now, cause I'm not sure if I'm here this evening. We want to go out and drink something, but I'm having some stomach problems so I'm really not sure if it's that good to drink today.

Well...anyway. Here are my 10 theme pics.

"D'oh! I'm having a hole in my pants. Now, keep cool, NIck and pretend to be all relaxed."
"Oo What kind of things people are throwing away! Really...weird."
"huh...I knew there was something wrong with that sanwich."
"Oops...hey Gris. I really didn't want to take your coffee! I swear. I just wanted to check if the coffee is still hot."

Edit: I cut the post.

Yurek you want to drink and you have stomach problems :lol: ohh ohh you are crazy. Pics are good ;)
i hope you have funny this evening :D

Wow, it feels like I have been gone a long time, I think I have missed two themes. Nice theme softcake ! The pics have all been great, lovely to look at after, what feels like, a very long weekend. :)

Yurek , I think you are only supposed to post 6 pics per post. You could always take 4 out and repost them.... ;)

Time to pick a winner. I'm still giggling like mad :D I really had fun doing this, and I liked that you dedicated some pics to me. That was not my intention, though, but I liked it! :D
It's a really tough decision. You should all feel like winners *gives cookies* ;)
So I loved Onlytruth with Nick picking 5 girls from the Ward. *me,pick me!!!! Me!!!* :D
Babs with something that big made me giggle. Guys! :D Plus I don't remember seeing that pic before.
Nicksarafan2 introduced us to Bond. James Bond. And that's what I think seeing him in a tux *yummy*
Jacquie made him order a pizza in court :) I love Sara's face in this, it's as if she thinks "Oh God, he's doing it again, how many times did I tell him not to!" Great pic :)
Nikki invited us to hop into his backseat, and again all I say is: Pick me! Pick me! :D

And the winner is.... *dramatic pause* nicksarafan2 who made him talking about his fridge. That was so unexpected and wonderful crazy that I snorted coffee all over my keyboard :D

So congratz, nsf2 our guy is in your capable hands, have fun! :)

Softcake Not sure why we don't have a new epi this week...maybe because of football play offs? Meh, who knows...just know it will be a bad week! :confused:

I have been missing the ward, but have finally made it back, I hope people still remember me. I had some computer problems and have been really busy. I missed getting my picture fix and of course all the lovely people here! :)

I was reminded of the syndrome today when I was driving around in an area I've never been to before, and there was a Sonic. :eek: I've never been to one before, but since GE mentioned he used to frequent those in one of his interviews, I had to stop. Unfortunately there was nobody like him cruising around, but I just thought I would share. :p

I might be able to try to participate in the next theme. Congrats nicksarafan2!

Of course we remember you km444. We could never forget a fellow member of the ward :). What exactly is the Sonic? We don't have anything by that name here in Canada.

Sonic is a restaurant (burgers, etc), but you order from your car and they bring the food to your car. Or you can eat outside. At least, that's how it was where I went.

This is the interview where he talked about it. Of course, since I just found that for you, I had to watch it again. So cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back