Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, I won! :eek: Thanks miko!

I had done a glasses theme before, so I had a lot, and that one was the one I chose as the winner before too. I think it was from Jacquie.

I'll need a little bit to think of a new theme, and I'm just about to go out for a little while. I won't be gone too long though, and hopefully that will give me time to think of the next theme.

I didn't notice the left-handed writing, but I still have it taped. I can write with both hands too, I'm just quicker with my right.

ETA: I just watched it again, and I'm pretty sure he was writing with his right hand. I didn't find a cap of it, but I noticed the ring on the hand he was writing with.

Hi Girls!!! :D

funny when I watched the episode last night I had to rewind it when he was drawing with the chalk, and I didn't know why :) and now i know :D

and oh.... I love a hot man in a suit (why do you think I like anderson cooper?), he looked so fine last night, tushy was nice ;) and I loved how inteligent he sounded when he was defending Greg, go Nicky!!!

ok well I'll probibly be back when there is a theme :D

Okay, I'm back. Here is my theme idea, I hope it is not too boring.

I would like pictures of Nick at a crime scene, preferably doing some sort of active processing, but any pic at a crime scene is acceptable. You can do 12, and I should be able to pick a winner in about 24 hours. Have fun!

I never noticed this ambi-what was it? both-handed thingy before! I would die if I had to depend on my left hand. I once broke my right thumb and had to wear a cast on my right hand for 6 weeks. I almosted starved. I couldn't even open a simple can with the left! :lol:

Congratz on winning, km :)
On to the theme pics
Processing
What's in there?
Cute little guy :D
Walking around
Say "cheese!"
Oh, these dimples!

Alright. I have to go now and pick up my nephew... It's going to be a fun afternoon :)

Congrats km444 , always lovely to see you. :)
I love it when Nicky is hard at work... he is so dedicated.

Working hard to prove there was a crime... you go Nicky...
Well, everyone needs a break.
so cute
Our boy deserves some respect!
I love this episode
Now if you worked all the crime scenes like this, we would be very happy ladies!

eta: Softcake I am exactly the same (but opposite if you know what I mean). I am so left handed it is ridiculous, I can't do a thing with my right! My husband is left handed too so we have all sorts of left handed things in the house, like cheque books, can openers and even the computer keyboard! :lol:

I never noticed Nick using both hands to write before. One thing to be aware of is someone stepping in for a hand closeup. In Grave Danger they did that and had Nick wearing his watch on the right hand when we all know he wears it on his left. softcake have a fun afternoon. :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics

the good pig got the rotten pig
collecting a sample
looking at possilbe evidence :lol:
checking for ring around the tub
a shattered window
heading toward the dog house

eta:Elsie what is the difference between a lefthanded keyboard and a righthanded one. My mom's left handed and my dad's right. My sisters, brother and I are all righthanded but we all have lefthanded tendences.

He was writing with his right hand, went back and watched it again. I don't think I knew what I was watching Thursday night, sleepings one think I haven't done much of this week! :( Being ambidextrous (sp) has it good points. Growing up my writting was almost as good with my left hand as my right, I could kick a ball with either foot, swing a bat either way, and my mother noticed I played miniature golf as a lefty. To say I confused a lot of people is an understatement.

theme pics:

at crime scene #1
at crime scene #2
at crime scene #3
at crime scene #4
at crime scene #5
at crime scene #6

Susan

Things seem pretty quiet here on the ward, so I think I will announce the winner of today's theme.

Here are the runners up:
Elsie I love this episode, and this is a particularly good shot from it.
Nikki Looking very nice here
Stokydream This is a view I don't think I've seen before, and he looks very cute!
blackflag I like the headphones :)
blackflag This one's a favorite of mine

And the winner is:
Nikki! I went with a recent one, and I really liked this whole scene. Looking angry, but very good!

Congrats Nikki, you are in charge of the next theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back