Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice theme pictures everybody :D! I enjoyed them all here's the picture that inspired this theme, I don't recall seeing this one as one of any of you're posts, if it was I'm sorry, I was busy drooling over George! Pimp
Runners Up in no particular order:
Only TruthThis was so cute!
Jacquie I really love the look on his face!

And it came down to...
The Runner Up Really cute picture!
The Weiner, um Winner :lol: Sorry had a Greg Moment :lol:

Congrats Blackflag, the theme is now in your control!

Edited because I type faster than I think :lol:

Congrats on the twins Nikki . I like the names. Take care of yourself now and make sure you keep yourself well nourished with lots of vitamins. ;)
I liked the pictures of your dogs, they are so cute, (I love dogs). :)
Take care

I love dogs too!! :D

and I love that new lil' Stoker pic, he is so freaking cute :eek: I must meet him... gah, why must i live where no celebs come?

ok any way, I love the Lil' Stoker, and if you ladies don't mind, I'm going to have a new Icon made with it, but I want to find another pic before I do, I need to have at least two pics in it :D

ok love you all, good night :D

oh yeah and Nikki congrats again, i'm so happy for you :D I want to do what Anderson cooper did for this lady Anchor, becouse she's pregent, he showed her videos of cute babies laughing... but I don't have any of those, but here is the next best thing... sort of...
One of my fave Nicky pics

ok bye :D

Congrats Blackflag .

Thanks Softcake for starting my morning off with some lovely Nick pics, it makes Mondays so much easier. And I would also like to commend you on your very restrained Nick dream, made me giggle a lot! I can just imagine him there with his 'I'm a fan of Softcake' banner. :lol:

Nikki I almost posted that inspiration pic! :lol:

New theme is going to be Nick/George with buzz cut. That means season 5 and this season. I was going to go with something else, but I got 3 pages of pics from this season already, and I think he's adorable with the buzz cut. :D Limit is 12 and I'll pick the winner tomarrow afternoon (so it will be a little over 24 hours).

Susan

The only other good news other than seeing all the buzz is it's election day here in Ontario. That means tomorrow all the elections signs that have been cluttering the street corners for the last month are gone. Yea!

Now for the rest of my pics before I go vote and then to work

I'll snag blackflag's current favourite :D
the buzz, the smile the head tilt what could be more perfect
the buzz, the suit and little stoker :D
Nick this is how you should wear your shirts all the time :p
we all know what comes next
Yummy

Jacquie, thanks for the treat. Little do you know that I've been staring at one from your first post with a stupid grin on my face. :D

Election day was last Tuesday here. The kids had the day off from school because our mayor was the candidate for leutenant governor. I could just see school letting out, the busses arriving, and the mayor arriving to vote all at 2pm with all the media attached. :eek: Signs are not being removed very quickly at all! :mad:

Susan

Hy ladys

first congrats blackflag :D

blackflag says: Signs are not being removed very quickly at all!

i can understand that you angry :(

Sorry that i short here but i feel not so good this day, i think i get cold or the weather it´s hard rainy and after my costumer service today a big shower get´s me, i was wet till my bones :(

unfourtanatly i have enough pic for these theme :rolleyes:

But i can look, what you all have :)

Have fun and good day

Sabine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back