Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
the writers are so mean!!! :( we have nicky in the locker room unbuttoning his shirt, but oh no warrick has to come in and distract him! now warrick, you know i love you too and you are my second favourite, but dont get between a crazed fangirl and her topless nicky! :lol:
that was one hot hot suit though! so i guess i can forgive them for leaving out the nudity part ;)

eta: oh yeah, and the lil guy made an appearance :D i was worried george wasnt going to let him out to play anymore! :lol:

You guys are making me really curious about last night's episode. All I hear is "suit" and "muscles" and "hot in suit with muscles and buzz cut". And now that's all I can think about! Where are the caps when you need them? ;)

Yay, csi-caps has the images up! Mmmm, Nicky looks fine.... *celebrates with new avatar just for the day*. :devil: :devil:

eta: would post some pics, but work has stupid slow internet connection! Damn them.... *giggles whilst taking up bandwidth by trying to upload new Nick pics*. ;)

I hate to admit it but I missed the tush because I was looking at the upper part hoping for a bit of toplessness. I still have the episode on tape so I may force myself to watch it again on Sunday just to admire the tush :D

eta just looked at the cap Elsie put up and yes the tush looked very .. :devil:....in the scene.
Love your new avatar Elsie.

softcake this is the buzz and the suit we are talking about

I'm in a mood today, I think I've changed my avatar at least 3 times! I think I've finally found one that I like, even though I did like my Shorty one!

did a quick scan of the caps from last night (how are they so fast?!? :lol: ) and man, that was one gorgeous suit! of course it doesnt hurt that the man inside the clothes is gorgeous too :D but you all know by now my obsession with nice clothes. george, if youre reading this my personal styling services are still available, since you seem to have taken my advice before on what kind of suits to wear :lol:
i find it funny that with almost 900 caps they still manage to miss the moment when the tongue was all the way out! they only caught it sneaking back in. ah well, cant catch em all i guess.

Oh my. Oh my. THAT was worth waiting for. You ladies are so good to me! I still don't know whether I shall bounce, drool or simply faint. At least right now I'm grinning like an idiot, see -> :D
My hormones seem to need some time to kick in :lol:
Okay, I'm heading over to csi-caps to check - erm.... you know :devil:

blackflag said:
Did anyone notice that he was left handed? At least last night he was writing on the pavement with his left hand.

Lovely pics Blackflag . Our boy must be ambidextrous (sp). He normally writes with his right hand, although there hasn't been that many times we have actually seen it (I know he did in Dead Ringer and a couple of others), he also wears his watch on his left wrist (which is usually a sign, although my lefty husband wears his on his left too). Yes, I am a typical lefty freak who notices lefthandedness wherever possible. Although, I have noticed that Warrick is ambidextrous too (but predominantly right handed). Er, sorry I got a little geeky and boring there. :D

Nick's 'tush' is looking so fine....am going to put aside some time to stare at pics. :devil:

thanks for the new pics of last light :)

Sorry for being late, we were in family to have a little party for the 35 years of my boyfriend so... wait for him to sleep and then come with discretion to answer the ward and give the winner. (don't tell him, i'm supposed to be sleeping close to him at this time ha ha :lol:)

God, you pleased me with all these pics of Nick/George glasses. It gives even a little more "male" mystery to our boy :cool:

it was difficult but i have to make a choice

My favorites were =
babs lovely profile, pretty little tongue
softcake this pic is my definition of masculinity, um um... mature man wondering what's up... miam miam....

jacquie my second definition of mature man :D not only his face, more his way to stand and do things, even if this pic he brings out something reassuring

And the winner is
km444 i love this one. Like to be a witness to answer him :devil:

hy guys :devil:

miko i hope the party were funny :D

congrats km444 it´s nice pic i love it too :devil:

Good night ladys i must stand up early have a date with my haircutter *umpf* :lol:

I hope you have wonderful dreams of our Nicky
:D
cute

Sabine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back