Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! *rubs my belly* My friend finally gave in with finding the sex out the baby! I found out the reason with all the kicking TWINS! I went in another directon with the names to, Cassandra Georgina (I fell in love with this name, thanks Stokydream for this great name) and Travis Nicholas. But they both were named using names with something in common with George Eads ;)! For my theme, I would like to see Nick (or any other character) in a hat! Limit is 12! Happy Searching!

I'll pick a winner in 24 hours, hopefully :p

congrats Nikki !!! wow, twins, that is great, you'll have lot's of fun with two babys :D and love the names, those are nice, to be honest I liked those names(Nick, George) before I even new of our George, so that's good :D and I like the name Matthew personaly I might name my baby boy that one.... if and when I become pregnenet.... which may not be soon.... ok i'm done blabbering :D

ok on to the theme :D

Nick in ballcap

Nick in hat, behind chain fence

Sexy look and hat
Nick in hat on phone
Cowboy hat Nicky
George in hat playing poker

there we go :D

Nice theme pics you guys, before I get some rest before having to wake up and set up in my bed with my lap top to work :lol: I'll leave with pictures of my Babies...all of my dogs! I know I probably should've put them in the Pet's thread, but I won't all you guys to see how much of an affect Nick has on me! Before I post the pictures I'll tell how I wound up with so many, before my Aunt died she ran an animal rescue program and took in stray dogs and cats, I would have to clean and feed them. We mostly got puppies and I would grow attached to them ;)! Let's say I'm a sucker for a cute little puppy with a wet nose and tongue! And you'll see what was on my mind when you see the names :lol:!

:D Nick's the black and white one who's asleep and Rick's the brown one
Greggo's always been the ham out of the bunch... When he was, let's put it this way, becoming excited he would always jump on Nick's head and Nick would run away and there was Greggo going at it, I never figured out why he would always run to Nick. Rick just looked on and would lay down like nothing was happening :lol:
Evel :devil:
Shorty ;) Poncho The back of his shirt actually says CSI :rolleyes:
Griss He's acutally the funniest :lol: he stays by himself most of the time, when he's not growling at Greggo :D! They don't really get along! But what's so funny as when CSI's on I swear he tries to howl along with the song.

aw Nikki that is too cute :D I love dogs so much i just melt when i see all dogs, and of course puppies :lol:

and I tell you i love the names, they totaly suit all of them, that is adorible, and I love rescued dogs, that is great :D

I'm just thinking of a Catherine dog being a Collie (strong, but beutiful) and Sara would be some sort of little cute perky dog, and Doc. Robbens would be an English Bull Dog, my fave dog :D

ok well i'm off.... agian :D

Hy Guys :D

congrats Nikki nice pic and for lovley theme i must looking for, i have nothing enough from those pics.

big congrats on the twins :D i am very happy with you i´ll
give you a big hug :) The name Georgina is a very pretty name i found but cassandra also. You´ll find the right name ;)

Nikki the dog pics ouuhhhh how cute all these dogs are yours? :D big hug for your sweet friends. I love dogs over all.

now i must look for pics, the time is short and you are all very quick :lol:

km444 says pic 4 This is a view I don't think I've seen before, and he looks very cute!

km444 i have another special for you :D on working

here are mine
hat 1 i love this face :lol:
hat 2 puppy eyes :)
hat 3
hat 4
hat 5 :lol: ohhh Georgie
hat 6

i think thats all i must looking for more.

Nice day for you all

Sabine

just dashing in quickly because i have essays to wrtie today. why do i have no motivation to get papers done ahead of time? oh well. when Erica made her caps she caught the tongue! weee!! now thats what we like to see :D have fun for the day ladies!

*comes in after more than 24 hours* I have missed a lot! Congrats Nikki , with the theme and the babies!

I haven't checked through them, but I don't have too many hat shots so I'll put them up anyway:
Hat and ugly coloured shirt
Another hat
Hat and a cool car...
I know you're not looking at the hat!
What a beautiful cowboy
Hat and a smile

Oh, Jacquie a left handed keyboard has the number panel on the other side, and is slightly differently angled. Not really much use unless you type a lot of numbers in, I use a laptop anyway! I would recommend left handed secateurs though, a very useful tool for left handed gardeners. ;)

Congratz on winning, Nikki And on the twins, too! You chose some lovely names. Though I still think you should consider "Shorty" for the little guy ;)
No theme pics from me - the only hat-pics I have in my photobucket have already been posted.
Nevertheless I need to tell you something :)
I had the weirdest dream ever. I was in Vegas, visiting the set of CSI (of course they just let me walk right in :D) I found George and poked his ribs a couple of times, forcing him to hold up a sign saying "I'm a fan of Softcake". Then I took a picture of it and posted it here :D I mean, how weird is that? I could have done so many things to him :devil: but nooo... At least that proves I'm at the right place here! :D
And now I'm off to bed. Have a good start into the week, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back