Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
waouhhhhhhhh
Thanks very much JACQUIE, it would make me believe in God

and thanks you everyone for your congrats.

But it's true that this pic is particularly HOT Nothing to say more about the perfect view it gives :devil:

Well, if i want to try to find my sleep without naughty ideas :D :devil: i have to find another theme without muscles

Then, it's winter, cold wind, night very soon, Nick is my little sunbeam ;)
So i really love to see Nick/George pretty face with GLASSES. dark glasses, black glasses whatever....

tehee, miko :D Cute.

Nick/George with glasses...Okay, I'm not a fan of the glasses because they hide his pretty eyes *ducks from flying objects* but I got some, I think...
Glasses 1
Glasses 2
Glasses 3
Glasses 4
Glasses 5
Glasses 6

Season 6 started tonight in Germany. Bodies in motion. Uuuuh, the white shirt and the vest... I didn't know I could produce so much drool.
But what really cracked me up was Grissom with his hat :) I hope he'll be wearing it more often.

edited because I suck at English grammar, and sometimes I even realize

I know a lot of you ladies love this picture (you are all looking at the man) but I can't help only seeing that they only gave him a "dummy camera" that they did not even stick a lens in. I can't get past that. :( You would think that the "prop people" would give him a more realistic camera or that the photographer would angle the camera so you could not see it. ;) Nice pictures everyone. I am really enjoying them.

Thanks for the welcome back!

I just finished watching the new episode. Not enough Nicky for me (but there can't really ever be too much), but he did look very nice in the suit! I think the buzz cut fits a suit much better than last season's long hair.

Here are some theme pics, some may have been posted already, I can't remember what I saw earlier:
Glasses 1
Glasses 2
Glasses 3
Glasses 4

Okay, I think that is all for me. :)

km444 I agree with you on the suit. Nick did look nice. I thought when Nick and Warrick were talking in the locker room there that we might be getting some toplessness but no such luck tonight :mad:

Dear NIKKI, i can't see some of your last posts...

i have the message "Hotlinking is not allowed on this server"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back