Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome fuanie :D hope you like it in here... becouse I sure do ;)

and oy all these pics of his musculs is almost over welming... well not really :lol: I like them, we really need him to take off some form of clothing this season, I vote some how his belt is taken and his pants fall down... but that's just me :devil: but I will also be happy with shirtless, actully how about only a towel!! :devil:

ok I'm out of here :D bye girls!!

*gets mouth-to-mouth resussitation from nick*

im ok! whew those pictures knocked me out for a while. thats a lie, i was at band :lol:
while we wait for the lovely lil Jacquie why not stare at this:
*sigh* isnt he perfect?
now who wouldnt want a gorgeous man to look at them like that?

My friend is letting me choose the babies name, and why not get help from the ward? Good boy names? Good girl names? I was thinking George Nicholas or Georgia Nicole?? Am I a little crazy?? No I'm a little crazy!!!

No, Nikki you're not crazy. Just a little, but that's why you're here with us! :D
Personally I'd go with Nicholas for a boy. I've always loved that name :D Of course you can also name him Shorty *makes serious face*
And when it's a girl - why not calling her Gilberta? ;) Or Erica? Paula? ;)

softcake_70 said:
Of course you can also name him Shorty *makes serious face*

:lol: my face wasn't as serious when I read that!! Nice start to the morning though!

Nikki , ah the power of naming a child!! The child has to live with it for the rest of their life! Clearly, any child named George or Nicholas will grow to be a strong, intelligent, confident man! ;)

Little girl, go with Georgina, pretty name.

Anyway, good morning all: Still tired though, not enough sleep for me! :p

Hy :)

oh what for pics :D

Welcome Fauni good start with these pictures :devil:

Nikki Name? oh you not long search: George or Nick
vor boy and Georgina or Nickoletta for girl :D

Sabine

I had a momentay senior moment last night and couldn't get logged on. I've figured out why I couldn't get on so give me some time to go thru the pics and I will announce the winner once I've done it.

eta. Ok I've gone thru all the muscle pics and I'm just letting you know I'm taking Nick for the day to give his muscles a rest. :devil: Faunie welcome to the ward and my gosh were did you dig up those beauties :p Very lovely to see this morning.

Here are the runners up in no particular order.

blackflag :devil:need I say more
Nikki This is a very good display of the muscles. George was so awesome in this episode.
softcake You just want to smile right back at Nick
Elsie Maybe Brittany didn't like what happened next :lol:
OnlyTruth I liked the shirt and the muscles

And the winner is Miko with this lovely number. We waited 3 years for a shot like this :) and it was well worth the wait. Congrats on winning Miko. The theme is now over to you. I would normally have said Nick is in your hands but since I've got him for the day we'll just leave you to the theme :lol:

Congrats Miko -- truly a winning pic. With all the great pics from that scene, somehow that one has gotten overlooked and now, hopefully, will join the ranks of the great shirtless pics.

Hmmmm, lovely. Congrats Miko . His muscles are looking particularly fine in that pic! :devil:

Hope your computer problems are sorted Jacquie . Maybe you and Nick should both have a little rest. ;)

Congrats, Miko There's something about that pic that just makes me want to wrestle him down to the floor. Of course in a decent, well-behaved way :devil:

I haven't been around in a while, but I just got caught up this morning. Congrats on all the promotions, pregnancies, etc!

I missed lots of good themes, especially the muscles one! I could have counted it as studying even though I'm done with anatomy, it's always good to have a little review. ;)

I don't know if I'll be able to do the next few themes because I once again have tests coming up, but I will try to check in more often and contribute some pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back