Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Amy, dont know why i couldnt remember the name :lol:

more glutes i told you, theyre my favourite :devil:
the tongue is one of the strongest muscles in the body :lol: ill also have to check that out when we audition george for our movie
a fine example of the latissimus dorsi if i do say so myself isnt anatomy fun!
such lovely biceps femoris im not paying attention to the glutes in the tight pants, nope not at all
ive always thought his entire upper body looked quite stunning here
woops! whered his shirt go? oh look its right here on my floor...

I have never seen 'Savana' but I have a feeling it's probibly like 'Fashon House' (yes I watch it) all the cheese, oh how cheesie it is :)

and I love George, I see all these pics, and after seeing him on 'Ellen' (finally) I realize how much I like him, and what a cutie pie he is :)

I was lucky enough to buy a dvd set of Savannah from someone on Ebay.com. My second favorite film is Crowned and Dangerous, I love when it shows him wearing that yellow white and black sweater. :D But of course my favorite is Evel :devil: and we all know why!

KissHe is a good kisser, just look at George in action ;)
Aww I just love this picture, Night y'all!

Nikki said "goodnight" and i have to say "good morning ladies" :lol:

After looking at all the posted pics, i suddenly realized i might be a naughty girl thanks to Only Truth - i stare at the pic named "pec muscles and a bonus" and i can't help staring at his chest... this little thing which appears under his t-shirt is a temptation !! :D
Maybe i'm going to learn physiotherapy :D

muscles1 (don't remember who has got a problem to see the rebecca site :( for this person, sorry)
muscles2
muscles3
muscles4
muscles5
muscles6

Congrats Jacquie :D

nice theme muscle *mhhhhh* sorry but i have at the moment enough pics, but i´m working ;) so i can look the many fine
pics here *wow* hot :devil: it´s cold in germany but when i look here it´s sunny and warm.

Nice Day (and Night) for you all and fun, i must working now *grml*

Softcake :devil: what nice picture from georgy with lucky ladys. I wish i were one of these girls *sigh*

Sabine

miko I'm the one with the rebecca barth problem, but for some unexplained reason I can see that one! :confused: I really don't understand this computer. Ever since the virus last june (took months to get rid of it all), things like this keep happening.

Welcome to the faunie. We may be strange, but we're harmless.

Susan

Hi faunie welcome to the Ward! Grab a chair and make yourself comfortable. :)
And did I tell you that I love you? :D I've never seen those pics of George that HUGE! I mean - I'm - no, I can't tell, or Destiny will hose us down... :devil: Good job, anyway! :D

Edit: blackflag I uploaded miko's pic
It's here - enjoy :)

faunie nice pics! :p

*has no words to describe these feelings* :devil:

Ooh, muscles is a great theme. I have really enjoyed it!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back