Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Mar 22, 2008.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

No we can't let this lovely thread to the bottom, you're right :)

Naughty photos about Sheeri, huh??? Nice... sad that I don't know how to use photoshop either... would be great to have some naughty Nick/Mandy pics :devil:

The songfic challenge had some great Nandy moments though :devil::devil::devil:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When you say naughty movies do you mean like R rated naughty or like NC-17/X rated naughty? :lol: I've got photoshop, but I kinda suck at manips. :lol:

I wish we'd gotten a Nick/Mandy scene in the finale. Those two are just too darn cute together. Here's to hoping that we'll get a Nick/Mandy scene in the season premiere. :D

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well GNRF and Nickyfan, check your boxes. I can't post links to my pics here at TalkFiles, so I sent them to you privately.:devil:

And I will just add, I've got some great fic ideas based on these pics..

I hope so. I think Sheeri is such a great actress,she's so under utilized on CSI. I mean I like Wendy a lot but Mandy is just so full of life and character. She's a doll and she's cute as a button.

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well, thanks for the pics in my box myfuturecsi :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I love when you get fic ideas ;)

You're right she should absolutely get more screentime..., she has somehow a very mysterious side on her... a side we never got to see on the show till now... besides she would just be the best girl for Nick...

Season 10 would be absolute favourite one with Nick and Mandy being Nandy :devil::devil::devil:

5. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe. She looks so young in those photos. It almost doesn't look like her. But, I can totally see something like that with Mandy and Nick. Mandy should get more scenes. I want friendship scenes between Mandy and Wendy and Riley as well as of course Mandy/Nicky scenes. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mandy and Nick are just too cute together. They don't even have to be standing that close together and you can still feel the chemistry oozing off the screen. :D

6. Mirabella

Mirabella Victim

i think nick would b harry potter and mandy would b ginny 'cuz they r so cute 2gether.

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I really need to post something, since this great thread slipped onto page two :eek:

Capped a few CSI episodes and got those :D

Lovely #1
    Lovely #2

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ooh they're great pics!

I love that intense look of concentrating he gets around her - I bet that is used in many other areas. RAWR

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Nickyfan..have I told you lately how much I love you!!!:thumbsup:

Good to see yah back!

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thank you myfuturecsi :alienblush: They're not that special though... need to cap more of the two... my only pics of them :( So far :D

More pictures of the two would make my collection even more beautiful :adore: And yes Drumchick the look on Nick's face when he is arround her is amaizing... *sigh* I wish we could see that more often...

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Heck yah!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Like when they're in bed, in the broom closet, in the Denali..:devil:

12. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

Oh, thank you for sharing! Are they snurchable? I've been looking for pics to make sigs and such. They are so cute together!!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Guess what!!! George said in Turn, Turn, Turn (according to a fan over at a another site) that he wants to sing to Mandy again and that it's one of his favourite scenes.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea George:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. GregNickRyanFan

Are there any other songs with her name in them? I can't think of any offhand. :lol: And we'd want him to sing something different, right? Well, I guess he could always change the name. :lol: Like that song "get along home, Cindy, Cindy. I'll marry you sometime." he could change it to "get along home, Mandy, Mandy, I'll marry you sometime." :D I'd swoon big time if he said her name and the word "marry" in the same sentence. :lol:

Me thinks George might be a Manic shipper. :lol:

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I still think of the song 'Amanda' by Boston. That would only be if Nick were to confess his feelings for Mandy...like he ought to.

But like GregNickRyanFan said...you could take almost any song and alter the name...solely for the situation. Heck, you can pick ANY song out there that suits the purpose. It would be great to see though. Something between them, for them and only them. Their special little "thing."

Now wouldn't THAT be something.