New RP- open

Sara smiled as she Looked up at Catherine "Am I that obvious?" she stares at him some more "Now I Just need to figure out a way to tell my Bestfriend I'm in love with him"

She Looks at Cath and smiles "Wish me Luck" she wondered if Nick felt the same way about her as She did about him but she neednt have worried
(I'm gonna be Nick for a bit but I REALLY am Looking for one so far I havent gotten any requests from my friends in the Snicker thread but I'm sure someone will show up eventually)
Nick walked over to Sara ,when He heard about her and Grissom He was Jealous he tried to deny it but it was obvious, He smiled at her "So how are things with you and Grissom?" He questioned
She looked at him as she shrugged "we broke up"
Inwardly Nicks Heart was leaping with excitement, outwardly however His face was full of concern "I'm sorry to hear that"
She continued to look at him "dont be I broke up with him I'm in love with someone else"
He frowned, no matter what he couldnt win,He decided it might be best to just let her go. Sara looked at him "Nick are you okay??" He was trying to figure out a lie when Warrick called him over "Nick we May have something come look at this" (borrowing Warrick for a few as well)
Nick was still frowning as Warrick spoke ".....dude seriously did you hear a word I said" Nick spoke honestly "sorry I'm just..."
Warrick eyed him "You're a million miles away whats up man"
Nick looked at him "Sara broke up with Grissom"
Warrick smirked "Is that all You should be jumping for joy its time to make your move"
Nick frowned again "She's in love with someone else so You see I cant win, I need to just face the fact that its to late and I need to just let her go"
to Nicks shock and Suprise Warrick slapped his Head "that SOMEEONE IS YOU You Idiot"
He left Nicks side so that Nick could ponder this
was it true was He the reason Sara broke up with Grissom. did she really feel the same way about him as He'd always felt about Her.. Maybe it wasnt to late after all (Okay thats my Last Post as Warrick and Nick so if anyone wants them You may have them)

(yeah but your Catherine to I know how it is when you have to double up as a bunch of characters because no one else will join... Or they join and change the ship of the RP BOTH REALLY annoy me.... I've asked one of my Friends to in a PM but until she responds you can take Nick)

she smirks as she Looks at him "of course you did I was the one that told you that remember" She smiles at him "and i'm fine I broke up with him"

wendy looked sad

greg "whats wrong hunny"

wendy "it's nothing it's just"

greg took her hand

greg "just what"

wendy "we have been dating for one year we evan live together and are friends dont even know"

greg "they are going to have to know"

wendy "why what did you do"

greg "the question is what am i going to do"

greg gets down on one knee

wendy is laughing and crying

wendy "oh my god"

greg "wendy simms i love you and i want to spend the reast of my life with you so wendy would you like to become wendy sanders"

greg shows off his lovley smile

wendy "i will"

greg "you will"

she knods and greg stands up and stares into her eyes and they share a hudge kiss

wendy "i love you"

greg looks at her and grins

greg "i love you to"

they hug and they cant get off of each other and when she's is in gregs are she looks at the ring

Sara Looks at him "I'd like that , Lets uh go somewhere so we can be alone" that prooved to be difficult at a crime scene so Sara opted for taking his hand and leading him to her Denali

she Looks at him "Me first Nick" she'd been waiting forever to do this she had to Just go for it before she lost her Nerves "when I said I broke up with Grissom because I was in love with someone else I never told you who that someone was" she gazed into his deep brown eyes "that someone is you Nick, I'm in love with you Heck I've been in love with you since the day I met you"
(Just FYI I've Pmed 3 or 4 people about the Nick role so HOPEFULLY one of them will want him)

Back