New RP- open

Nick sat there reaching for the pop corn bucket in her lap, and his eyes were fixed on the screen, he just watched the movie, laughed, it was fun, he hadn't watched a movie in a long time, he then put his hand around her shoulder, holding her close.

----------------------------------------------------------

Grissom tried to stop him but Greg was gone, Grissom sighed, "dammit!" Grissom said under his breath, he sighed and left the room.

nicksarafan2 said:
Nick sat there reaching for the pop corn bucket in her lap, and his eyes were fixed on the screen, he just watched the movie, laughed, it was fun, he hadn't watched a movie in a long time, he then put his hand around her shoulder, holding her close.
She smiled as she whispered "So far so good" she hadnt giggled like that in so long it was a good feeling,she could see why the movie had gotten such high reviews

Greg walked all around the lab trying to hide from Grissom and wate for Sara and Nick. He would call them but he knew they were at a movie so he went back to Hodges "Hey Hodges"

Hodges looked up from his microscope, "oh hey Greg, what did Grissom want?" he asked as he walked over to him, he noticed Greg looked a bit upset, like something happened that he didn't want to.

nicksarafan2 said:
Nick smiled st her and winked, it was nice to not be doing somthing work related.
Sara's sentiment was the same and she was really enjoying the movie ,she cuddled closer to Nick as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder

Hodges looked at him, "ok well if you want we can continue on with our game" Hodges said to the younger man.

------------------------------------------------------

Nick kissed her temple, he was enjoying the closeness, he was enjoying it more then the movie really, he hoped they'd be able to go home after this.

Greg sat down and was just caught in his thought. He was thinking what came over Grissom he never acted like that before could it be jealousy, he just sat there looking straight at nothing.

Hodges noticed his absentees, "you know I know I'm not normally the one people talk to about stuff, but did Gill say something to you that bothered you?" Hodges asked.

nicksarafan2 said:

Nick kissed her temple, he was enjoying the closeness, he was enjoying it more then the movie really, he hoped they'd be able to go home after this.
Sara smiled "its a good movie, NO?" she was enjoying the movie but more so just being closed to Nick

the movie credits started to roll, and Nick applauded the movie, as did a couple other movie goers, nick turned to Sara as people started to file out, "so? enjoy the movie?" Nick asked wile reaching and rubbing her tummy.

----------------------------------------------------

Hodges smiled, "well I'm glad she's doing well I saw her earlier, but are you sure there isn't any thing more?" hodges asked, "you know nick and Sara's movie might be out, you could call them" Hodges suggested.

nicksarafan2 said:
the movie credits started to roll, and Nick applauded the movie, as did a couple other movie goers, nick turned to Sara as people started to file out, "so? enjoy the movie?" Nick asked wile reaching and rubbing her tummy.
Sara smiled as she wiped a tear she definetly didnt hide the fact that the ending got to her "yes that ending was so good and honestly I should be suprised but I wasnt really I'd say MUCH better then the first one" she held Nicks hand "Did you like it?"

Back