New RP- open

Nick nodded, "yeah it was good, I'm totally getting the DVD when it comes out" nick said as they stood, he was smiling at her, he stretched and then checked his watch, "should we go home? or go back to the lab, because right now my mind calender is completely off" Nick said.

Sara smiled at him "Not if I beat you to it but either way we'll have it" she smirked "Screw work Lets go home" she took his hand leading him to the car

Nick smiled and sat next to her, he kissed her cheek and put his arm around her, "so, what do you want to do?" Nick asked wile giving her a cute smile.

Nick stroked her hair gently, "aww, I love you Sara... and I guess we should hit the hay, I'm tired and you need sleep, and no argument, I'm making sure you get in bed and stay there" Nick said he smiled at her though he was serous.

Nick pulled her into the room, "your welcome, we should try and do this as often as we can" Nick said as he pulled her closer and kissed her gently, "and we need to make time for other things" Nick said with a raise of his eye brow, he gave her an incredibly sexy look.

Nick pulled her closer, they gently fell on the bed, Nick chuckled lightly "sorry about crushing you darling" Nick said before kissing her neck.

Nick liked the sound of that, and he contenued to kiss her

-------------------------------------

The next day:

Nick walked into the lab a happy hop in his step and a cute smile on his face, he was very happy.

he found Greg in the break room, "hey Greggo, what's new with you ?" he asked as he poured him self some coffee.

Back