New Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: Get The Man An Emmy

Thanks, MrsG.
I'll start this weekend and will try to do it as well as I can.
But how does it look if you're letter is full of grammar mistakes?

No problem, I'll start tommorrow afternoon when I come home from my footballtraining. So perhaps I can send it to you in the evening. Would that be okay?

Bullet_Girl said:
ok peoples.....go look at mah page! squee for carmine while you're there to haha :lol:

Looks good. Thanks for putting the banner/ad/whatemacallit up there :)

This is great to see people writing CBS :) Sadly, and hypocritally, I STILL haven't done mine. :eek: But I HAVE been pimping up until now (very cheekily so, in some cases).

Today is Saturday in Aus and I'll be out most of the day. I will get it done either tonight or tomorrow though. My dog's letter might take a little longer .. she needs more time to work on her spelling and grammar :lol: :D

crankyjules said:
This is great to see people writing CBS :) Sadly, and hypocritally, I STILL haven't done mine. :eek: But I HAVE been pimping up until now (very cheekily so, in some cases).
You've been doing an AMAZING job of pimping this project! :D Saw your comment on AJ's MySpace page (you were right, btw -- that appears to be real). Love a girl who's not afraid to pimp this to the man's friends. :lol: Nice balls, girl.

My dog's letter might take a little longer .. she needs more time to work on her spelling and grammar :lol: :D
My dog still needs to get herself an email account distinct from mine, then she'll get right on that letter. ;)

Back