Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

well i dont really think they have accents- like a spanish accent but more of the "tone" of thier voice. Jon's is more deep-like and eric's is kinda "mubling" like, again hard to explain them but yea i think its more of their tone and not accent -hope that makes things clearer?

Yes, but they undoubtedly have "regional" accents. Like a southern twang, or a Boston accent, for example. So where they each come from undoubtedly reflects in the way they speak.

I think that Jon has a Boston accent (not sure about american accents as i am not american).
I know that Greg's accent is not his real/ original accent (he has a fargo-like accent. i think i posted an extract of the article where this is mentioned on the Greg part 4 drool thread. i will try to find that posting again).

as i said before i am not american, so its very hard for me to identify american accents. anyway i luv jon's voice, i would recognise it anywhere.

(love em both to death) death? NO! They will live forever! lol :) more like Love them till The world ends! (I can't think of what to write- cause im at school right now and have to type something fast...) (so sorry if what i just said was really stupid) :)

:mad: Two of my moms friends have been making fun of me, because I think Ryan and Greg are cute. To that I say, so what:lol: I love them, and proud of it. :D

Back