Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

that might be, lilwulf because u have to be regestered with jontogo-online.net to view the gallery. but its free, and it only takes a second to do.

That's right. I forgot to mention it. Sorry! ;)

I thought we Jon-Lovers were all registered on this great page. :p

Lol! Thanx, no worryz I shuda though about that. Seen it now thanx to lonewolf! (thanx!) Absolutly LUVLY!!! :D :p

No problem Lilwulf, it was my pleasure to help out *grins*

Did any1 watch the interview from which the Ryan-Greg pic came from??

omg, that video was really awesome!! rex linn was so funny and of course jonathan was too! :) I thought it was kinda of funny how some people think he's eric szmanda,lol. But hey, it helps him get noticed more! They are both great and CSI and CSI miami are lucky to have each of them!! They each bring thier own somthing special to the table...

ryan and greg each have this quality that makes them really likeable .. i think eric and jon have that screen presence and charisma to pull off such characters .

i no, i hate how they dont let greg have much air time! i think they have too many csi's on the team and since sofia's helping now and stuff, it just seems like gregs getting less and less time to show off his "crazy greg-like self"

I thought it was kinda of funny how some people think he's eric szmanda,lol. But hey, it helps him get noticed more! They are both great and CSI and CSI miami are lucky to have each of them!! They each bring thier own somthing special to the table...

When i first saw Jon he reminded me of Greg, but as I watched season 3 of CSI:M, I realised how different they were.
And i agree with u,they each bring thier own something special to the table.
But there are times just for a split second when i Ryan pulls a Greg expression.

Here is a pic to illustrate my point (Ryan reminds me a lot of Greg in this pic. cannot put my finger on what exactly reminds me of Greg):

Ryan reminds me of Greg

LOL! or maybe i am justing seeing things. need to have my eyes examined

Not sure way they remind me of each other but they do, I think they look more like eachother further away than close up. :) :) :) :) :)

Back