Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

my friends laugh & make fun of me all the time for my csi obsession ! But now i have the last laugh because i am starting to get them all addicted to CSI now, hehe... :devil: :eek: :lol: :D

my brother watches csi as much as i do and yet he says IM the one obessed with it...I don't see how thats a bad thing lol! :lol:
do we know anything about gregs family? apart from he's norweigen.

I voted for Jons accent........it is Boston all the way baby .He's from Rockland Mass. right near boston. If you see him in Mystic River his accent is really strong. That's how he got the part he said. I soooo love his voice.So sexy

He had a lil part at the begining with Sean Penn. He was his store worker. He in 4 scenes..I only watched it when I found out he was in it. It was a great movie and he made it so worth watching. So adorable in it. I love the way he says marlbaro "cigerettes" He said in an interview that Clint Eastwood wanted peeps with the Boston accent so he let it rip. Boy did he......

jon did a great job of playing pete and i loved the movie in general .. im really glad CE chose jon to play the part .. it made the movie just really great to watch ..

yea i remember when he said "cigarettes" that was funny, and have they made a DVD of Little Athens?? Cause i look for it every now and then when im out at stores, but i never find it..? if they ever make a dvd for snow wonder- im for sure getting it

does any1 have any hot pics of Greg & Ryan to share?

ps. I agree with you labratgeek13, Snow wonder was so corny, but Eric was funny. LMAO when he had to stick his hand in the goose. I wish I was Eric's unidentified woman (*back off aunt Lola, LW is here* LOL!)

Greg looks mighty-fine there :)

yay a new episode of CSI:Miami Tonight! I hope Ryan is in it, although he wasnt in the previews, i hope its still a LONG while before he goes blind!!

They show him in the previews they show on CBS.COM....He looking down the hallway at something frowning. They make it look like he's jealous of Delko and Boa. They also show part with him having his lab coat on... I'm sure he'll be on the show some....hoping alot.....

Back