Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Omg!! Thank GOD! I thought it was just me!! I used 2 get them confused wen lukin at pix (cant c how now), I have grown 2 recognise both ther own sexy features. LUV those eyes pix btw, specially ryans!! lol :lol:

-LOL!! I am glad i'm not the only one that gets them confused sometimes.
That is why i love it when Greg's hair is blonde & spikey (then u can easily tell them apart).
OMG, if they could have kids together, they would have beautiful children.

lol if they could have kids together- they would be very rich guys,lol even more richer

omg- that pic of ryan! his eyes!! they look like hes gonna kill someone!! so funny!!! rofl

i dont think its the physical aspect .. maybe moreso the whole attitude and the general air in the way they carry themselves ..

but yeah .. flack should be added ..

i no, i hate how they dont let greg have much air time! i think they have too many csi's on the team and since sofia's helping now and stuff, it just seems like gregs getting less and less time to show off his "crazy greg-like self"

Tell you the truth...Greg was on cases with Sara out of the show... :lol: :lol: :lol:...and let's keep it a secret... :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are still watching season 5 over here, but so far its the BEST !!! its a right down Eric love fest (he is in nearly every eppie. HOORAY !).

i voted Ryan ( i luv Jon's accent ).
but Greg's voice is sexy as well.

I think i would just die if either of them said my name

I voted for Ryan! But I also love Greg's voice. ;)

Just saw some clips of Eric in Snowwonder. He was soooooo cute!!! Just wanted to hug him. :D

I only get to hear Jon's and Eric's voices through clips on the internet or the DVDs. But I only got Season 1 of CSI LV.

I want more Jon and Eric!!! :rolleyes:

gregs voice is hott BUT-

but Ryans (jons) voice is so destinctive- when i hear that voice my body tingles :) i love that smoky like accent- i dunno how to explain it, but its so frickin hott!!!

Back