Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Greg is this hot, dorky cute, and Ryan is this buff, adorable cute.

Oh you are soooo right! They're both extremely good-looking and charming in their own way.

It's funny how they are making Ryan look so buff this season and last they kind of made him dorky cute. Jon has always been muscular he might of buffed up a little more but he's always had the nice arms. As for the finale I'm sure there's going to be some major Ryan time.

I know! I'm not saying I mind him being buff, but I've noticed that too. He's still that little dorky CSI I know!

Well I thought that on the season finale of s4 for Miami that Ryan's character was put to good use. Not only did he look extremely cute :lol: but also he was more... involved I guess. But I definately think that was a good episode for him.

And as for Greg ;) how could I forget! But I definately think that they should give Greg/Eric S. a lot more screen time next season. He's a great character/actor and he should be allowed to show it and actually have major scenes on the show not just background stuff.

Definately agreed! And did you think it was hot when Ryan pinned Dan up against the wall and held him by the shirt when he was yelling at him? Man oh man, that was so hot! And it seemed like he had more attitude than usual when the FBI people were conducting the interrogations. I know everyone did, but he seemed to have a LOT more than usual.

Yes! When he pinned Cooper, that was one of the hottest scenes on TV EVER!! :lol: :p . Loved the attitude, too. Loved it, loved it, loved it. He's a good guy with a bit of an edge, my favorite kind. ;)

Hopefully there will be more Greg time in S7, seeings how if they gave him any less, he'd completely disappear. :mad: Plus, if they plan to sort of 'phase Grissom out', then maybe Greg can pick up some of the extra screentime, as well as bring back some of his usual comic relief, to help fill in the void made if Grissom/WP is leaving. *hopes*

this year was awsome for both characters Can't wait till next season to see them both on again, if either of them left the series I don't know what I would do.

:rolleyes: You guys beat me to it, and took the words right out of my mouth. I also loved seeing Ryan pin Cooper, and I agree with you guys that we didn't see much of Greg, and that really ticks me off. That was actually one of the reasons I didn't like this season of CSI:LV that much.

That would be strange if that was really it. I did like it when Cooper was pinned to that wall and he was furious. *dreamy sigh*

Lovin_W_Moseley said:
That would be strange if that was really it. I did like it when Cooper was pinned to that wall and he was furious. *dreamy sigh*

I know! That was one of my favorite Ryan scenes. Such anger and passion...*clears throat* Yeah, that was a great scene. :D

Oh, it was! But I like it when he's happy too. Really, all emotion except sad. I don't like to see Ryan sad.

Back