Neopets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol
    I have a neopets. I like playing the games on there... like toybox escape and freaky factory. I think I'm more into Subeta though cuz it's less crowded, and nobody seems to like me on neopets :p

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think new layout...it's too much info stuffed there. Like the active pet on the left could go.
    I think navigation is great, tho I didn't find "my items" from "pet central"

3. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Whoa! Ok so i havent been on neopets in like forevr and i went on last night and i saw the new format and i was soo confused. I have no idea where anything is :( I liked the old format much better, but change isnt a bad thing.

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I got on there the other day and it was the old layout. and that night i got on there it was new, and i was all dazed and confused. i don't like the new layout, it looks nice, but i like the old one better.

5. Ducky

I guess big change is always a shock.. I have to say pets looks ugly. Most of them. I mean like elephante. I have one on my secondary account and she became sooooo ugly :(

Navigation is cool, it really is. But I think active pet from the left should go. I still haven't found out how to get directly to 'my items' :p

Also yesterday Lost Desert, Shenkuu and Neopia Central didn't load for me.

They need to cut down the info boxes from the first page :mad:

6. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yea i agree with getting rid of the active pet. I think they should have more things coming off from the menu they made. they also dont' have the safety deposit box quick link either.

7. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

I actually really like the new look. :D i find it amusing.

8. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, I like the new layout, and I don't care about the new pets anymore, I'm over it. Yes, I do confess that I have an account *hides* But I love the boards. Some of the spamming noobs are so funny sometimes :lol:

In case anyone was wondering, even though you're probably not, my username is crossfire_rulz (don't ask, I made it up when I was like 13...stupid idea...

9. Ducky

Oh yeah, I read the boards as well because the stupid spamming kidnoobs are so funny! I laugh tears in my eyes sometimes!

And at 'Fan Clubs' there's Finnish topic where we use Finnish so it's nice to talk with your own language sometimes :p

10. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I love the spamming noobs too. They are like need more money donate and people tell them that they've been on for 3 months and should have a decent amount of money. Then people report them.

11. Ducky

Yeah, I think one of the best was "OMG! I need neopoints and I don't want to play games!" doh, what are you doing here then?

You need to do something to earn it :/ Meh, I have my first million soon :D

And the new plot... I didn't manage to solve the last puzzle and now it's battledome things and my pets are too weak even I have weapons. Oh well, it doesn't matter but would be fun to fight sometimes.

12. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

Does anyone like the new layout. I think its terrible and i not to happy with the idea of dressing up your pets iv decided to leave. I am putting all my pets up for adoption. My accounts are crazy4csi85222, crazy4csi, ncis_crazy, addict2ncis. If your intrested in any of the pets let me know because im hoping to leave as soon as possible but i want all my pets in homes first.

13. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Just to let ya'll know. the Altador Games are starting up again. Don't forget to choose your team. :D

*Go Team Darigan* :devil:

14. Ducky

^^ As well :D Oh I was practising and I so hated Darigan Yooyo :| It's even more annoying that Faerie Yooyo last year!

Oh btw, if someone is neofriending me, please either neomail me or send here PM that it's you because ... I don't know do I like the strange people :p

15. Ducky

Alrighty, I still hate the Darigan Yooyu, it makes no sense! I can't believe Roo Island is doing so well :eek: WHat kind of people chose Roo Island!? :lol:

And the explosing one :rolleyes: So waste of time when you get that 5-6 times in a row :rolleyes: