Neopets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

oh i love neopets i spend most of my free time either on here or on neopets (sad i know)

2. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Did anyone else enjoy the Advent Calendar stuff this year?

My account is canders7 if anyone wants to add me. I'm working on my plushie collection and adding lots of NPs to my account. Have just under 1.5 million now.

I have a disco Zafara, a fire Techo, and a Christmas Bruce.

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I was expecting something "greater" from AC. We got petpet brush last year :rolleyes: I used it on my Babaa (Jack Bauer the Plushie Babaa :lol: )
    Tho petpet was great :D

I am planning to get that Number six avatar... I did waste little money when got petpets for all ( I so wanted Hasee but it was no for sale) I have some 160k (had some 250k before I did "little shopping") and transformed my mutant skeith to gnorbu.

I've been... collecting mostly NP. I have games that I get 1000nps: Itchy invasion, grand theft ummagine, kou-jong and warf rescue, petpetsitter

I have planned to what I paint my pets when I've reached to Number Six avatar. :D

4. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yea I got all of the items from the calendar and nothing stood out as being really good. I don't see those items anymore because they are in my safety deposit box.

What were peoples favorite item this year from the calendar?

mine would be of the plushies

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Well, I totally didn't sign up for Neopets until after the Advent Calender. Which sucks, but I saw my roommate sneaking on a couple times, she showed me everything once I screamed "your on neopets, show me what you got otherwise ill tell the world" and she showed me. There was no paintbrushes like last year :p

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

If anyone wants to rate my lookup on my account, dr__house, that'd be greatly apprecitaed.....because I made it myself :p

7. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

I used to be in LOVE with neopets then i guess i just stopped...and i have no patience anymore like to play the games and get the points...even though the are super cute

8. Ducky

Well Gobbler was kind of nice ;) Hee, got petpet from King Altador yesterday :D I think the best thing is all those NPs :p and plushies are quite nice :D

OMG! Two days ago I decided to kickass on Petpetsitter! Got to 13000 in pocket money when my firefox CRASHED! I was almost in tears and swearing! I had played for 30mins!

Very easy and fast to get NPs is Itchy Invasion. It's easy to get 1000pts that gives you 1000NPs.

And BG... looks nice page :D

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Thankyou :D

I used to have John Mayer's Waiting on the world to change playing in the background, but it isn't working any more :( lol

10. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I hate when that happens. I played a double point game once and got very far, and then it wouldn't give me my points :mad:.

Bullet_Girl your look up is good. I like your guild. want our guilds to be sister guilds?

11. calleighdelko

whats your names on neopets mines is pretty obvious crazy4csi852

12. Ducky

Oh man, I should have asked if someone wanted Valentine's sidebar here Because I had the thing that is needed to get that :(

I am weirdobluedevil there

Hee, the new games are fun :D

13. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hi everyone, I'm with neoppets too. My name on neopets is lovlyangl66 and my shop is named CSI Dreaming. My pets petpet names are named after the CSI LV cast. Check out my shop and Gallery du Wocky. Fully dedicated to my baby Wocky.

Great idea for a post, Neopets. Love it.

14. calleighdelko

i love neopets too i spend half my time there and half my time here i have a sad live

i neomailed some people

15. Ducky

My petpets are GilGrissom the Snorkle, JackBauer the Plushie Babaa, HoratioCaine the Doglefox and MacTaylor the Raindorf ;)