Neopets

Cool, :) mine are Nick the green Spardle
- Grissom the Altachuck
- Warrick the brown Polarchuck
- Willows the red baaba

I so wanted Hasee petpet but it's rare... Altachuck is cute as well, I have those two (Got from Hall of Heroes).. and the one Shenkuu petpet is cute as well :D

I heart Neopets. A few weeks ago I finally got both the Lab Maps after many a month of playing games and saving up. And what has it done...not a whole lotta good! lol but ya anyways neopets rox my sox :)

iv done nothing the the last time i was on all i done were neomail my friends i log off and went to go back on and its saying that my accounts being frozen for SCAMMING!! and i try to log on to my side account and its saying the same :(

calleighdelko said:
iv done nothing the the last time i was on all i done were neomail my friends i log off and went to go back on and its saying that my accounts being frozen for SCAMMING!! and i try to log on to my side account and its saying the same :(

Hmmm... You haven't copy&pasted these "Go and log in here and you can change your petcolour any time you want!"
Or anything that asks people to give NPs or passwords or stuff.

I don't know does it go to "scamming category" if you have two accouns and use both in active. See, with "secondary account" you can only hold pets/stuff but cannot collect NPs, do the plots etc.

Alrighty... Here's the link

http://www.neopets.com/contact.phtml

There is links to forms what you can send, where something has happened (you've lost your account, it has been frozen and stuff)

I hope it helps.

thanks iv signed up again and got in touch with my friends so there helping me
the only thing i used my second account for was to store items :(
oh well i filled in the form and i will just have to wait till i here back

i have a 2 to 3 accounts. One is my main, and the others are used to help me get the items for fairy quest. By the way I'm Puppylover2399, which is my main account.

How many of you keeps track of avatars in AvatarLog ?

And as reminder, if you collect those... Illusen's Doll avatar is available only today.

I've been after Volcano Run avatar and Feed Florg avatar, now that it has been ...I mean score for the avatar was set to 250. I also completed Daily Dare games on a launch day and what did they give... a book? Blah!

Back