NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the previews for next week Ohh can't wait.... They showed Tony and Magee Topless.
horny.gif

CSI_Chic said:
I saw the previews for next week Ohh can't wait.... They showed Tony and Magee Topless.
horny.gif

Helllooo. :p I'm so looking foward to this...I love Tony (AND McGee) so much, it's sad actually. :lol:

And Zeva's comment about 'Chip & Dales' haha! *Priceless*
Of course this show is famous for "Priceless" lines. Gah, keeps on gettin' better and better! :D

Nim-I know that has to drive you crazy. :( Are they selling the DVD's there yet? If so, they are well worth your money! ;) TRUST ME!

I enjoyed the show last night. More so since it showed Gibbs & Mike together and how much alike they are as Gibbs & Tony are. The relationship between the two was just so wonderful. Not just as an ex-boss/employee type but, as a deep friendship. I still wish MH would cut his hair & shave that stupid moustache off. LOL Yuck!!!!! Can't take much more of it. Can't wait to see next weeks ep myself. Tony topless!!! Yah !!!!!! LOL

Bought myself today the first Box of Season 2 ( after I finished today watching Box 2.2 - by the way it is really a bad habit to part the seasons here ). They´re already published in Germany :D but unluckily there is no bonus material on it :( cuz I read there should be some stuff on the US DVDs when they are published in november? *sigh*

last night's episode was pretty good. as agents gibbs and franks are similar leaders and gibbs and tony are alike in their responses to their team leaders. (that actually made more sense in my head) still i don't like franks. he just rubs me the wrong way. poor tony got whacked in the back of the head!

I love the opening credits, they have changed Marks look so that he is reflected without the moustache and looking like Gibbs again.

This was on the Hollywood Heat courtv website, Interviews with the cast of the CBS action drama that investigates U.S. Navy and Marine crimes.

It was really funny, if its not at that link go to the main page and down to "All access video".

Thanks Destiny! I loved that. I'm such an NCIS junkie... :p

I love the opening credits now too...:) Hopefully he'll be back to normal in the episodes soon as well! ;)

Thanks again!

you know i noticed something the other night watching. Gibbs hasn't smacked anybody on the back of the head.. That was my favorite part. :lol: wonder whats up.

I noticed that too...I wonder if it's because he hasn't fully 'recovered' yet. Like, maybe bits and pieces of his memeory are still gone? I hope he does it again soon though, whatever the case...Gibbs' hand is much more easier on poor DiNozzo's head than that rock was! :lol:

i was watching hocus pocus today, and at the end when the boys spirit is freed from the cat i realized he looked really familiar, and it was mcgee!! the movie was filmed 14 years ago, he was so young! and so cute :)

I don't consider this a spoiler but in the promo for the next ep anyone notice the changes to Gibb's face, there is something missing... :D

Yep you can see it at CBS.com here is the link.

Goto CBS's NCIS Page
then click on NCIS, then choose Missed an ep, Which will open innertube.
When you get the list on the left side click at the top you will see Drama>NCIS (Click the NCIS).
You will get a list, and the third one down "Next On NCIS" will be listed Click that.
Then click "Watch Now" allow it to load and You can see it first thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back