NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the ep and It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Tony gets his own team. I like Gibbs with the mustache. I also loved how Tony spyed on the team using the phone that was cool.

I loved the ep. I knew Gibbs couldn't stay away too long. Glad to see all the facial gone well, the mustache is there. Wish he'd get rid of it also, plus cut his hair. He's not the old Gibbs yet. lol Yeah, glad to see Tony will have his own team. Can't wait to see how that pans out. lol

katpin31791 said:
I loved the ep. I knew Gibbs couldn't stay away too long. Glad to see all the facial gone well, the mustache is there. Wish he'd get rid of it also, plus cut his hair.
Yeah me too. The mustache makes him look really old :eek:

iheartnickcath said:
I missed this ep! :( .. Tony gets his own team? Splainy?

The Director makes Tony a special deal. And there is a promotion....Tony gets his own team.

Hope that helps iheartnickcath

i knew he was coming back! such a good episode, love mcgees sparkling teeth when we finally saw them at the end :lol:
maybe i wasnt paying attention enough, but how do we know there are two teams now? i thought gibbs just stole the new probies desk and thats why she was standing there holding her things.
i seriously have never seen a bad episode of ncis, which is more than i can say about another of my favourite shows... i really like how they combine the drama with the humour with the characters. its a perfect show :D

allmaple said: maybe i wasnt paying attention enough, but how do we know there are two teams now?
It was in the preview for the next episode. The one they show at the end of the ep "Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode".

I loved this ep, but I have to agree, bring back the younger looking Gibbs for goodness sake, all the longer hair and mustache and graying/white is just not Gibbs. :lol:

:( I missed the episode yesterday because I was working. Can someone give me a quick summary of the episode? :confused:

I agree as well - the mustache has got to go! I kind of liked the beard thing, but not the long hair.. But I'm SO glad that Gibbs is back!!!

Destiny said:

It was in the preview for the next episode. The one they show at the end of the ep "Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode".

ah, see, i live in canada where we have no good television shows of our own, so our stations have to steal the best american shows. i have to watch the ch broadcast even if the channel is technically cbs. so i get no previews. same thing for csi. silly canadian broadcast standards!

allmaple said:
i seriously have never seen a bad episode of ncis, which is more than i can say about another of my favourite shows... i really like how they combine the drama with the humour with the characters. its a perfect show :D

I agree! I can't get enough of the show! :) It is *Perfect*. I'm so in love with all of the characters. :p

And I, too, want Gibbs to clean up. Of course, it doesn't really matter because he's BACK, and I'm so happy! I knew he couldn't stay away! :rolleyes:

grissoms_gurl said:
I agree as well - the mustache has got to go! I kind of liked the beard thing, but not the long hair.. But I'm SO glad that Gibbs is back!!!

Brings back bad memories of Nick's stache. :lol:
I have no problem with the beard. That brings back dreamy memories. :p Too bad it's gone. :(
As long as a beard is trimmed very short I'm all for it. :D

NCIS just isn't NCIS without Gibbs. :p

-------------------
GreenEyes.jpg

you are most welcome iheartnickcath!

usually ncis doesn't frustrate me, but gibbs' mustache and the promo for next week did it. why can't things be like they used to be? i want tony to be "tony" and gibbs to be back, not the "retired, i could be completely smashed if i was in mexico" gibbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back