NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the song that Zive played in her car at the start of the Season 4 premiere was called? I'm really sure I've heard it somewhere before, but can't remember where.

hmm, i just reviewed my tape of shalom and i don't know the song played at the beginning either, sorry Grissom_Mad.

on another note...eeeekkkkkkk! new episode tonight! i'm so excited!

Wow! Tonight's episode was just all around awesome! Ziva as a geek was priceless.... :) I can't wait for next week...mainly because I just can't get enough of the show! And even though I knew DiNozzo wouldn't take the promotion-I was still relieved when he said no. The show just wouldn't be the same without him, without any of them actually! ;) It just keeps getting better and better!
:p

I loved the ep. Especially Ziva playing a geek. Boy, she had to really lower herself to play that part. She's so use to being so macho and all. LOL. She played it well though that's for sure. As much as Tony gets on my nerves was glad to see he's staying myself. I just have one request though. MH please shave the mustache off & cut your hair. LOL You're just not Gibbs looking the way you are at the moment. lol

katpin31791 said:
I loved the ep. Especially Ziva playing a geek.

i liked that part too..:)

I just have one request though. MH please shave the mustache off & cut your hair. You're just not Gibbs looking the way you are at the moment.
Yes please.. I want to laugh every time i see him...:lol:

I think the moustache will come off soon enough. In the credits Mark's part changed into scenes of him without a moustache, so...

*pops in* Hi peeps! I've never posted here, but I love NCIS.
Unluckily here in Italy we've just started watching S2 (RIP Kate :() and I was wondering if anyone would like to spoil me about any possible love affair. Being realistic, I know it's not very likely to happen, but I love Gabby, so... *hints*

Thanks in advance. ;)

Kay, now, well, I want to post in here, cause I don't want to get my head slapped.

It's on at a very weird time here in Holland, so I've never watched it, actually. ER's on at that time too, so. And it's pretty late; 10.30. I always get to bed then. I'll watch it soon, me promises.

^Hahaha!

You'll def get your head slapped if you don't post ;)

Seriously though, if you don't watch it, it's a MUST! Gotta try it alteast once. It's one of the most awesome shows ever...It has suspence, drama, flirting, tons of humor, not to mention, the cast/characters are awesome! Haha...What more could you ask for? :p

Looking forward to the new episode tonight! :D

Here in Italy we are at Season2, but they are making a lot of confusion with the show. They aired 3 episodes at Sunday, but the first is from Season2, the other 2 from Season 1. And on Monday, 3 episodes from Season 1. :mad:

It drives me crazy... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back