NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

...Eventually, yes. They can't have Gibbs working as a full time retired civilian. But then again, he may just join Tony's team and leave Tony as boss.

2. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I think Gibbs would have a hard time calling Tony "boss".

Tony let Gibbs know straight up that he was in charge. I thought that was kind of funny considering how Tony's always been.

3. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I don't know.

I don't really like Tony being the boss. It's kinda strange.

4. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

has anybody else seen the previews for tuesdays episode? I saw one the other day were it showed abby and gibbs hugging. Gibbs said something like "how do you know i'm back" and abby replied "because i can feel you badge, at least i hope that's you badge.: oh i LMAO :lol:

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I saw the preview but thought he said he wasn't back? LOL Thought it went something like this. Abby runs up to hug Gibbs & says your back. Gibbs says I'm not back Abby. Then Abby says I know you are cause i can feel your badge at least I think it's your badge. I may have heard it wrong.

6. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I love this show. I only got into this show recently but this show is amazing for not to like and it's also funny. :lol:

Abby absolute rocks. :D

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i dont know if this is a non-spoiler thread so i will use spoiler code about tomorrows episode:
    he is temporarily reinstated to help out a friend, again!

but whatever happens, they really need to stop jerking us around, if gibbs is gone for good they need to keep him gone. if he does come back at some point in the season to stay then i just want it to happen now! i know the writers are trying to keep us guessing but i want to know what is going to happen!!

8. WolfeSanders

Guess what? This might be old news, but not for me!

The second season of NCIS dvd's come out November 14, 2006! Yay! I'm so happy.

9. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

yeah your right i saw the preview today

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I agree with allmaple, quit teasing us!

11. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I'm going to be so confused tomorrow.. I missed the premiere. my stupid dvd recorder didn't record errrr :mad:

12. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

You can by the ep from iTunes for 1.99 or the season for 29.99. I think you can view the ep on line with comercials at cbs.com as well.

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

you can watch any ncis episode online for free at cbs.com (theres a link to the innertube or whatever its called where you watch them) but only if you live in the states.
    my mom wants me to get her msn messenger so we can talk about the show as it happens without tying up the phone line :lol: shes the one who got me hooked on it so i guess i owe her :D

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

xforce11 you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

15. WolfeSanders

I'm watching the new episode right now. And the part where McGee overbleached his teeth, lol. And Tony is like grilling him, so bad. Hilarious.

And can I just add that Gibbs looks kinda cute with the scruff...

Wow! The director was awsome when she handed Gibbs his paperwork back, and she just had it there in her desk, lying there.

And how Gibbs knew that Tony, Ziva, and McGee were eavesdropping on Gibbs and Abby. The old Gibbs is back -squeals-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.