NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe they are trying to copy the game show, "I've Got a Secret." Next season: NCIS Match Game.

2. RBC

RBC Coroner

I'm a bit confused about Ziva. Is she working with the Mossad, or does the Mossad think she works for them but she really doesn't?

A hunch:
    Tony's secret: ?
    Tony & Ziva's secret: they had sex together
    Ziva's secret: She still works for the Mossad?
    Abby's secret: she bowls with nuns? :lol:

3. softballgirl22

softballgirl22 Witness

I don't get it with Ziva either. That was sort of confusing. I know Jen hired her but did Mossad make her go and ask for the job, so was she planted at NCIS?

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved the premiere last night. Was soooo happy to se Gibbs back. Was fun watching Tony trying imitate Gibbs. Glad to see how they all pulled together to help Ziva. Wanted to prove she didn't do it. My thing was Director Shepherd. Why was she doubting Ziva all of a sudden? I mean supposedly she's known her for who knows how long. Recommended her at NCIS and now this? Found it to be kind of strange. From what i saw of previews Gibbs is back next week. Which is a good thing. My hubby dais if he didn't he was no longer watching it with Tony in charge. I thought Tony did an A- Okay Job myself. Ahhh but was soo good to see something new. Ducky is such a sweetheart.

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D :D I loved the premeire it was excellent. A few parts that I thought were funny was when. Gibbs slapped Tony on the back of the head and Tony said that he could arrest Gibbs for stricking a federal officer. I really like seeing Tony in charge it is a really nice change if you ask me, and I'm really glad that Gibbs was in the episode. :)

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

such a good episode! i love tony the most but i hope if gibbs is gone for good they will downplay the whole copying gibbs thing. it is funny, but i want to see tony as tony.
    scruffy gibbs was hot! although on the entertainment tonight interview he had a moustache that gave george eads a run for his money :lol: it was a tad creepy.
    i still think there was more to the story, like why the mossad guy ziva went to didnt want to let her go. i had a feeling he was involved and am still not completely convinced he wasnt.

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Enjoyed the season opener. :D

No offense to Tony, but I want Gibbs back. :rolleyes:
    I am confused too about Ziva. :confused:

---------------------
    [​IMG]

8. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I enjoyed the premiere a lot. I miss Gibbs too as the boss but it was kind of nice seeing him out of his element. Not often we're going to see Gibbs in shorts drinking beer.
    The scruff was kind of hot looking, better than just that thick mustache Mark's been sporting.

9. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

Thread # 2 wheres #1 :)
    I'm so mad i missed the premiere. I had class. I set the recorder to record it and it didn't darn technology errrrr.
    Oh well i guess i'll just have to be confused next week.

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Here is the link for you for the first thread The NCIS Thread, after it reached 1000 posts a second thread was opened. :)

11. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I absolutely love, love, love NCIS.

Every single thing about it!

Now I thought that killing Kate was the worst thing they could do, and then they made Gibbs retire, but what really, really pushes my buttons if the fact that they put the idea of Tony and Ziva sleeping together out there.

I know Gibbs came back, which made me really happy. But at the same time, I wasn't even thinking of that because when Ziva was in that guy's office or whatever, and brought up the Ziva + Tony sleeping together thing, she didn't deny it. And now I'm upset.

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Tony in charge is nice!

I have no clue on the secrets, I didn't really pay attention to that part, lol.

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

14. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

15. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Ya think that Gibbs will take charge of the reins again??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.