Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

I'm expecting a huge climax with this storyline, I'm just not sure what it is yet maybe after a couple of new episodes I'll know more.

Nick die in that one and of course Natalia is accused of that, but H. will clear her name, but the next name on the list its Eric so who killed him? i vote for anyone but the csi!!!! i am so happy to know that this Nick storyline is over now Nat can move on for real!

Why o why did i went on the spoiler borad to tell them about episode 12 they are all starting to bash Natalia.
anyway i know the spoiler will be well recieved here so i'll go look at my christmas present to cheer me up a little!!

veggie said:
Why o why did i went on the spoiler borad to tell them about episode 12 they are all starting to bash Natalia.
*hugs*

Maybe Natalia and Eric tag-teamed and killed him together. That'd be sweet.

Hey veggie! * hugs veggie*

please everyone on here could pop over there just once and state something positive? nice and polite? To balance out all the nay sauers a bit. Thank you.

And also for the off chance and that someone of the writers or producers or something read the spoiler forum to see waht's out all ready, and see all those negative comments about Natalia!

Personally, I've been sitting and waiting for this story line to come up, and I was like squeeeeeeeeeeing out loud.

I really hope they don't do it too soapy though.

I'm hoping for some Natalia-kick-ass action, throw in a bit of Calleigh, and Ryan saves Eric by evidince and H gest to save Nat by genius!

What do you guys think?

I think it's a great opportunity to have Natalia shine. :) This could be a potentially great storyline for her, and it might make her seem more likable to the audience. - Depending on her actions. It could go many ways.

About the writers reading the negative comments about her, I'm sure most of the writers won't even come our way because of negative comments. They don't need to hear all of that from us anyway, so they probably don't bother visiting forums. It allows them to be creative with each character without being second-guessed all the time.

veggie said:
anyway i know the spoiler will be well recieved here so i'll go look at my christmas present to cheer me up a little!!

*hugs* Dont worry hon, to each their own I say. Let them say whatever they want, pay no mind to them. I tuned their words out, so no bugging me. And yes the spoiler would be well received here which is very interesting to say the least. ^^ I can't wait to know what going to happen!!!

Hmmm........it deserves a fic that spoiler...yes..with a title: "Who Done It?"

Hahahah......ignore me I ahd too much coffee for one sitting. ^^

And to everyone on this thread: I hope you ALL have a GREAT Christmas! ^^

I've been neglecting this thread. Whoops. Sorry guys. I got ALL FOUR SEASONS on DVD for the holidays and I've been on this insane marathon ever since. But I just have to stop by because today is Eva's birthday! (I still can't believe she's FORTY.)

veggie said:
there's new picture of eva on wire image she went with Kaya to Los Angeles Premiere of LionsGate's "Happily N'Ever After" which is hosted by the Hot Moms Club!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing....str=eva%20larue
I still can't get over that "hot moms" picture. :lol:

~Spoiler Space~

Juma said:
I'm hoping for some Natalia-kick-ass action, throw in a bit of Calleigh, and Ryan saves Eric by evidince and H gest to save Nat by genius!

What do you guys think?
I'm all for the "Natalia kick-ass action" and throwing in a lot of Calleigh. She could stick up for Natalia and Eric until the end and give Stetler a serious piece of her mind. That'd be awesome.

I would still love for it to turn out that Natalia and Eric did some kind of tag-team effort... but then, of course, they wouldn't be sent to jail... Maybe they could plead self-defense. (Or something. I know next to nothing about the justice system.) And it would be great to see flashbacks of them beating the crap out of that creep! :D

speed_cochrane said:
I think it's a great opportunity to have Natalia shine. :) This could be a potentially great storyline for her, and it might make her seem more likable to the audience. - Depending on her actions. It could go many ways.
I agree. This episode has a lot of potential to be a good one. I really hope the writers do a good job with this one... do we know yet who wrote the episode?

...I just had an "oh, crap" thought: In If Looks Could Kill, Natalia said to Calleigh that she wanted to kill Nick. Why do I have a feeling that's going to come back to bite her in the ass?

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Hmmm........it deserves a fic that spoiler...yes..with a title: "Who Done It?"
Now I'll be checking ff.net religiously. I love your fics.

edited by mod to add spoiler space.

happy birthday to Eva!!What is funny about her age its that in darkroom Sasha say to Nat" he was really old like 35 or something" and i was like the person youre saying that to is almost forty! She really doesnt look her age but of course having a 5 years old and a puppy at home kinda help keeping you healty. Boa vista fan you are so lucky the 4 seasons i cant even get someone to buy me one season!

I cant wait either to see internal affair! i'm really wondering who is the killer its clear that it wont be Nat and its not Eric either so who? its not Valera either cause why would she do that, but it cant be random it has to be someone Nick pissed off.

What make me happy is that i'll still be on school break when it air wich means i can watch it without thinking that i'll be tired the next day.

Guys...remember, if you're discussing plot details of upcoming episodes to please use the spoiler code or ample spoiler space in your posts. Thanks! ;)

veggie said:
What is funny about her age its that in darkroom Sasha say to Nat" he was really old like 35 or something" and i was like the person youre saying that to is almost forty!
Haha... I never thought about that. Natalia is probably younger than Eva but I'm sure the character would still be somewhere around thirty-five, so that's still pretty funny. That would have been a little funny moment if the writers would've had Natalia acknowledge Sasha's comment.

veggie said:
She really doesnt look her age but of course having a 5 years old and a puppy at home kinda help keeping you healty.
She's always looked great, though. Even before she had Kaya. It's like... she doesn't age. (Well, she does, but it's without the wrinkles and all that other fun stuff.)

veggie said:
Boa vista fan you are so lucky the 4 seasons i cant even get someone to buy me one season!
I know! I was really excited when I got the DVDs. Sure, A&E plays reruns now, but I'm just now watching season one episodes I haven't seen since the night they aired. :eek: It's a nice little trip down memory lane.

veggie said:
What make me happy is that i'll still be on school break when it air wich means i can watch it without thinking that i'll be tired the next day.
Lucky... I'm always dead-tired Tuesday mornings and have to load up on caffeine to make it through school because I just can't find it in me to record the episodes and watch them later.

My guess is the killer will just be some random person that we've never heard of or met before. I think it'd be much cooler if Natalia and Eric, or even Valera, (She still went on the date with Nick, right?) killed him.

ThumpyG42 said:
Guys...remember, if you're discussing plot details of upcoming episodes to please use the spoiler code or ample spoiler space in your posts. Thanks! ;)
Sorry Thumpy! *glomps*

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
Sorry Thumpy! *glomps*

It's ok...I understand it's easy to forget in all the excitement of new spoilers. ;)

Oh. My. Freakin'. God.

I just found a video on YouTube that was made for Eva's birthday. You guys have to check it out! It has Emily cheering, David zooming around, Khandi being funny, Jon dropping the "f-bomb" :)eek:) and trying to get into the "Eva La Rue Birthday Bash", Adam being sweet (the shipper in me squee'd when he called her "babe"), and Rex who... erm... well... he... He's at the end. It also features her family, friends back at AMC, etc.

Click Me!

Prepare to laugh your butts off. I know I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back