Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

I know Eva was divorced twice, once from John O'Hurley (1992 - 1994), and then from her "All my children" Co Star John Callahan (30 November 1996 - ?) the last with whom she has a child.

I checked her Official website and there is no mention of her getting married again that I can find.

I did find this and I hope the Link works where she talks about finding out she is the "Mole" *Note that there is a small spoiler in the questions on that link regarding Natalia's exhusband*

TVGuide.com: Certainly more than Natalia Boa Vista gets to do.
LaRue: Yeah, I'm in a white lab coat a lot. But you know what, this season I might get to do something fun because they're training me to be a full-time CSI. From Episode 1, I'm right away in training to be a real CSI. It's been a great second season for me.

TVGuide.com: Looking back on your first season with CSI: Miami, how do you think it went?
LaRue: It went well, but it made me very nervous. I kept thinking I was going to be fired, because I was barely on....

TVGuide.com: Did you suspect you would turn out to be the mole?
LaRue: I was really convinced I was, but then halfway through the season, when I started to get a bit more to do, I thought, "OK, I'm probably not the mole, because how would they bring me back next season if I was?" Then when I read the final episode... I spilled my coffee and ran to the phone and called my manager — "I've just been fired! I'm the mole!" He was like, "OK, calm down. Maybe you're not fired." He called over to the show and they said that by making [Natalia] the mole, it helped undo the fact that she had been sort of written into the corner by being a cold-case expert. Making me the mole freed me up to be an actual CSI trainee.

Yeah, I assure you guys... Eva La Rue hasn't gotten secretly remarried or anything. She's still single.

Did anyone see the promo for next week's episode?! Holy. Crap. Can't. Wait. I think it'll be a great one for Natalia.

Hey guys, Could you help me? I have a question :D

I've been seeing some episodes from s4 and I don't understand what does Natalia Boa Vista have to do with the new design of the lab? :confused: I saw "From The Grave" when she explaint it to Cal and Ryan, but didn't understand at all :p. And then in "Urban Hellraisers" she was talking to Eric about the plans of the lab.

Thanks a lot for your answer!!!! :D

So_super_excited for next week. Looks like a Natalia epi, which is probably why Natalia was little seen in this one.
:)

CalleighWolfe said:
Hey guys, Could you help me? I have a question :D

I've been seeing some episodes from s4 and I don't understand what does Natalia Boa Vista have to do with the new design of the lab? :confused: I saw "From The Grave" when she explaint it to Cal and Ryan, but didn't understand at all :p. And then in "Urban Hellraisers" she was talking to Eric about the plans of the lab.

Thanks a lot for your answer!!!! :D
I wish I had an answer, CalleighWolfe, but I'm just as in the dark about it as you are. Maybe I missed a few episodes or maybe I've just got a horrible memory, but I don't remember seeing/hearing anything that explained why Natalia was responsible for the new lab. Why she got a federal grant to have it renovated. Etc., etc.

But again, maybe I just missed an episode. Perhaps someone else knows?

veggie said:
i saw the promo for next week and i cant wait its gonna be a great episode!and it looks like she's gonna kick her ex ass!
Juma said:
So_super_excited for next week. Looks like a Natalia epi, which is probably why Natalia was little seen in this one.
:)
I've got mixed feelings on this upcoming episode. Of course, there's a big part of me that's excited for a Natalia-centered eppy, but at the same time I can't help but worry about the situation. Domestic violence/abuse is a very serious topic, and I worry about how CSI: Miami is going to... erm... portray it? Deal with it? (I don't think those are the right words, but I'm hoping you get what I'm trying to say.)

This isn't something that one can take lightly, and it's not something one can laugh at, either. Unfortunately, it seems that since the beginning of season four, the writers, whether they meant to or not, have given us much to laugh at. I just really, really, really hope that they don't turn this into a joke. Please, TPTB, please be respectful and real. I beg you.

On another note... I saw that shove at the end of the promo. Not sure what to think of that yet. It was exciting, though, and I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing her kick his butt! (If I were in her shoes and my abusive ex was that close to me... man... he'd better start prayin!')

Eva just posted on her messege board that the " husband" is actually her manager of 16 years. So they got it completely wrong :)

Juma said:
Eva just posted on her messege board that the " husband" is actually her manager of 16 years. So they got it completely wrong :)

dang you posted this before me lol

hehe! It's fun to be first for once. I usually move with the speed of a turtle!
rotflol!

it won't let me post the url for my Natalia death pool album.
can someone please explain?

Your album is showing okay for me Juma. :)

Also, if you need to add something to a previous post, please use the edit function instead of double posting. Thanks.

i like the pics but Juma i like the pics but if you are posting in the 24 hours on the same place than you can edit and put it in one post.
So thats better than you have one post and if you read the rules the are more reasons why you have to edit but i dont know them out of my head, dont mean it on a angry or mad way. just to help you..

ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. :rolleyes: sorry. I think my puter is acting silly. I'll get it some chocolate and it will never triple post again :( :) :confused:

dont worry im not angry and very happy with your pics and thanks for the chocolate.. and her have some cookies back. sweety..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back