NASCAR

Wow...quite the reception! THANKS!!

Uhhh...yeah...Jeff is my fav. driver...then followed by Jr., Kahne, and Earnhardt Sr. (even though he's gone)

Earnhardt Sr. (even though he's gone)

I can understand that, I was/am (never quite sure how to phrase that) a huge Kenny Irwin fan. You don't stop liking them just because they're no longer with us. ;)

Heh...I'm just glad J.G. finished in the top five this time...I hope his crappy luck hasn't followed him into this season.

WickedThird said:
Heh...I'm just glad J.G. finished in the top five this time...I hope his crappy luck hasn't followed him into this season.

Ah poor Jeffy. Since his divorce from Brooke he has stopped wearing his womens lucky winning panties and his luck has been going downhill.

Congrats to Kasey Kahne on winning the Pole for Sunday's Nextel Cup race! :D And congrats to Bill Lester, who will make his first start in the cup series Sundayas well.

:( Did y'all hear about Bobby Hamilton? Tonight was his last Truck race for awhile beacause Monday he'll start treatment for a cancerous growth that was discovered in his neck. I wish him all the best for his recovery. I was lucky enough to have met Mr. Hamilton at a Truck race in Memphis, and was able to get his autograph too.

Congrats to Kasey! I hope he finishes well. Also, Jimmie is starting 14th. Whoop!

Definately a huge congrats goes to Lester. And my thoughts are with Bobby. :(

A belated congrats to Kasey for winning here in Atlanta (Hampton, more like). It was great to see the 43 car up front--even if it was for a short time. I think if Bobby and his team can get a few kinks out he may be a top contender this season or next.

Sidenote: Anyone else see 'Napoleon Dynamite' (John Heder)in the pre race? Great how he did his Tina line for DW. :lol:

just wondering if ne of u have heard of marcos ambrose. he used to race v8 supercars here in aus, but left to go to nascar this year.

i was shattered he was my fave driver lol.

I've heard of him. He's suppose to race in the NASCAR Truck series. I don't think he was cleared for early in the season (due to his relative inexperience in NCTS) He's expected to make his Truck Series debut April 1 at the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway.

kool... i know nothing bout nascar lol. i find it rather boring coz its just going in circles lol, thats why i luv the v8's coz its a course not just like a oval haha. but oh well, if he's in it i might get interested. i've tried to watch it and i just got bored haha.

Congrats to Kasey for his win Monday! *does a little dance* :D

It was great to see the 43 car up front--even if it was for a short time. I think if Bobby and his team can get a few kinks out he may be a top contender this season or next.

I agree 100%! It was great to see the #43 and Bobby himself have that great run early. You can tell the Petty cars are head and shoulders above where they were last season, as Kyle had a great run himself, finished 8th!

heartagram...I can understand why you couldn't get into NASCAR when you first watched it. Depending on the track, a 'boring' race happens from time to time. But...if your driver is set to make his debut at Martinsville, I'd say give it another chance, that track always produces exciting races, and the Truck series races themselves are rarely boring. It's some of the most exciting NASCAR racing out there. ;) Also, once you get more into and get a better understanding of the rules, it becomes much more exciting, or at least that's the way it was for me when I first started watching. I'll definitely keep my eye out for your driver too. :D

Back