Name the Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
*blank stare* ...Why is it only the Speed quotes I'm having trouble with today? :lol: I haven't the slightest clue which episode it's from.

Wow another tough one....hhhmmmm......*raises eyebrow in confused thought*.....

Hmm..I just can't see Speed saying something like that. But the whole chicken thinger was that the lady in Dead Woman Walking owned Chicken. But yeah I thought she was talking about like something out of KFC. lol.

Yeah my hints aren't really that great but they almost make sense when you think about it. :p

As for Carly's quote...I'm still drawing a blank. Perhaps she would be kind enough to give us a hint?

It's not from season 2, because I watched the whole thing recently.......although I tend to get distracted from time to time, so I might have missed it, but my guess it's from season one.

Wow, there are really some good reasons to watch every episode, which you have on DVD, excessively during the vacations, when almost everybody else went on holiday. :( You not only learn a lot new english words :), you remember a lot of text passages and quotes (can I call it quotes? :confused:)

so, the quote carlz31 posted is from "Evidence of things unseen", isn't it?

Thats it!! I was just about to put that and I got beaten to it :( ah well I am just gonna have to be quicker next time!!

Hmm I don't seem to remember him ever saying that. Of course, I'm not exactly 100% familiar with that episode either. :p

And FreakyLady calling them quotes is just fine. :) That's what I always say they are.

Now we just have to wait for Carly to confirm the quote. *sits patiently*

*waits with the group and passes out fattening cheesecake because apples are too healthy for me lol*

*Throws the apple away* Screw apples, who would pass up cheesecake?! Nice once! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back