Name the Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
katpin31791 said:
I knew I should've went with F & T first. lol oh well.....second times a charm. A belated Merry Christmas Lucy & a early Happy New Year to ya.
Thanks katpin and the same to you. :)

Yelina: Are you alright?

and i was thinking that i know all Y quotes :rolleyes: uhh...the only one moment what come in my head with similar question is from epi "Innocent" - 'Is that all right? - when she ask H for taking the weekend off :confused:

Pusher said:
Yelina: Are you alright?

and i was thinking that i know all Y quotes :rolleyes: uhh...the only one moment what come in my head with similar question is from epi "Innocent" - 'Is that all right? - when she ask H for taking the weekend off :confused:

Your turn Pusher. It is from Innocent but it's at the beginning where the young kids find the body in the park & Yelina asks the young lady are you alright?

^ hahah i was forgot that Yelina can speak with other peoples diferend from Horatio :lol:

ok, thanks katpin31791 obviously i hava a lot luck this time ;)

what about this one:

Ray Jn.: Don't listen to her, Uncle Horatio.

Ok...y'all as this thread as reached 1000 posts, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Calihan, as it's your turn to post a quote you may go ahead and start the next thread if you'd like. ;)

ETA: I went ahead and started the thread, Calihan, you may post your quote at anytime. ;)

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back