Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
Sweet :D. Alright, here's the new set of quotes. Good luck:

C1: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
C2: [referring to ...] Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
C3: [after a pause] Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
C1: [in a silly voice] Evil shenanigans!

That was a conversation between Mac, Thorny, and Foster in Super Troopers.

Half marks it is then. :)

I'd like the movie and the names of the characters, please. This one's kind of easy, if you know your Westerns.

Well, I didn't think you had it in you.
I'm your huckleberry.
Why _________, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.
My fight's not with you, __________.
I beg to differ. We started a game we never got to finish.
Play for blood, remember?

Movie and Character:

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

ok hmmmm

name of movie and charater

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

Oh wait- Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction. Oh, his name was Jules, but I can't remember a last name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back