Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

c1: c2's the man, c3 .
c3: And the man calls all the shots.
c1: Damn the man.
c3: Let me explain it to you. c2's the man. I'm the idiot. You're the screw-up. And we're all losers. Welcome to music town.

its been a while, but empire records?
mitchell is the man, joe is the idiot, and lucas is the screw up. did i do those right?

ok good, wasnt sure if i mixed them up. i think the last time i saw that movie was on the bus during a school trip :lol:

c1: if today is tuesday and the movie starts filming on friday we have.....eight days
c2: um, three by my count, but close

ok, since no one went and i cant edit my post now i will post a different one:

c1: i couldve been at a barbeque!!

the last one was from jay and silent bob strike back

I know it was Will Smith from Independence day, but I do not remember the character's name. I am resisting going to IMDB and cheating to find the answer, so somebody else might have to come up with it.

you can go, i knew the quote to post it but now that you mention it i dont remember what his characters name is either :lol:

Well, in that case, IMDB.com says he played Captain Steven Hiller. Let's try this quote now...

C1: Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love. I call it Geronimo. When you're in love, you'll jump right from the top of the Empire State and you won't care, screaming "Geronimo" the whole way down. I love her so bad, I just... whoa, she wrecks me. I'd die for her.

This is a complete guess but...

C1: Jerry Fletcher(Mel Gibson)
Film: Conspiracy Theory(1997)

:lol: I'm probably way off though...

Well, that was a fluke :lol:. Anyway, here's the new quote so good luck...

C1: [watching C2 butter her house arrest bracelet] You know, I was watching the Animal Planet channel and they say that when a coyote is trapped, it will eat its own foot off to get out of the trap. You want some hot sauce? In your case it wouldn't be a coyote, it would be an elephant. A big old giraffe.
C2: Say one more thing, C1.
[click of gun]
C2: Say one more thing. I don't hear you. You're quiet, can I buy a vowel?

IMDb is cheating? If I didn't check my guesses there, my answers would be something of this sort...

"Pete - the blond guy with green eyes who used to go with the redhead that dumped the Scientologist"

...no memory for stars (or actors, even)...hope I can play with a formal calculated handicap (using PGA or National Thoroughbred Racing Association rules)...just kidding

c1: Joe/Tyler Perry
c2: Madea/Tyler Perry

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Correct?

My daughter liked it a lot.

Next - I left in the famous people - though "c1" is famous in his/her own right...

c1: Wow, look at me! Hanging out drinking with Ernest Hemingway, Van Gogh and Kurt Cobain. Still, it feels like we all got here a little earlier than we should have.
Ernest Hemingway: Yeah, well, I finally collapsed under the weight of my own genius and shot myself.
Vincent Van Gogh: I could not reconcile my passion with the way people around me were living so I shot myself.
Kurt Cobain: I hated the thought of my music become part of some bland corporate mechanism so I shot myself.
c1: Yeah I, uh... I got into the garbage and ate some chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back