Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
CI: Yeah. That's probably the best word. But it also led me to you so it's impossible for me to completely regret it. I've learned something. I crashed a funeral today. It wasn't my idea, I was basically dragged along.

Character name and movie title please.

Here's the new quote:

C1: She says, "Do you love me?" and I say, "No, but that's a really nice ski mask."

Just the film and character's name is needed :).

Thanks, j_f. Let's try this one...

C1: I understand you're very upset.
C2: C1, you've never seen me very upset.
C1: All right, C2. Enough is enough. You have bribed, cajoled, and killed, and you have done it using loyalties on the inside. You want to shake hands with the devil, that's fine with me. I just want to make sure that you do it in hell!

Ooohh, that's from Mission: Impossible isn't it? :D I knew it was familiar but couldn't think of it right away. I think it's Ethan and...either Jim or Eugene.

Correctamundo, wibble. It was from M:I 1. Decided to put that up there since I am excited that M:I 3 is due out in a couple of weeks.

C1 was Eugene Kittridge, played by Henry Czerny. CSI fans (which all of us are on this board) will remember him as Lieutenant Alan Brooks in the episode "Jackpot." C2 was papa Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt.

Your turn.

Dynamo1 said:
Correctamundo, wibble. It was from M:I 1. Decided to put that up there since I am excited that M:I 3 is due out in a couple of weeks.

Me too! :) Should be interesting - I'll definitely be checking it out when it's released over here in the UK :D

Okay, next quote: (this from one of my fav movies ever :D ).

CHR1: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

(Sorry if it's a bit easy)

Darn it. It was driving me nuts so I looked it up, won't post the answer though because that's cheating ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back