Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
C1: Daddy's smart little girl, aren't you?
C2 :……..
C1: Better hope your mother didn't hear that!

Actor, Character & movie please.

Don't Say a Word! This is one of the best phsycological thrillers I have ever seen before, awesome!

The characters are Patrick Koster (Sean Bean... I LOVE him!) and C2 who doesn't say anything is the little girl named Jessie Conrad but I have no clue what her name is. Do I need her name?? I do remember she was on CSI though, I think in the episode "Bite Me" ( :)he,he,he)

He, He, Sean Bean!

Here's my quote:

C1: Donald let me preface this by saying your Iowa test scores are intimidating... So, let's go over this again, what exactly did you say to Ms. C2?
C2: I'll tell you what he said - he asked me to forcibly insert the Lifeline exercise card into my anus!

I need the movie and the characters. The two characters aren't very big in the movie so the actors' names aren't needed. I just had to pick this quote, it is hilarious.

ok, lets give this one a spin:

c1: c3, i hope that was your stomach
c2: no. thats the 'it'
c3: sounds like kong

just characters and movie please :)

oh, swing and a miss! :lol: c1 is actually stef, but e for effort, and you can still go next :D
did you know both sloth and mama fertelli died shortly after that movie came out? :( i would have to say the goonies was one of the defining movies of my childhood :lol:

:lol: I need to watch that movie again. I'm so rusty. Sad about Momma and Sloth.

Okay, quote from a movie I know better:

C1: Do you remember sneaking over here the first time you told me about this place? I got home late that evening, and my parents were furious when I finally came in. I can still picture my daddy standing in the living room, my mother on the sofa, staring straight ahead. I swear, they looked as if a family member had died.

Character's name and movie title.

hmmm, sounds familar but I can't think of what it is. Heck, I should have known the Goonies quote. Oh well, I'm too lazy to figure out a quote of my own anyway. It's been a long week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back