Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this quote from a movie that was made in the 80's, it sounds so familiar?

hmmmm, that quote sounded familiar but i have never heard of that movie. lets try this one:
c1: where did you put my wife?
c2: shes dead, sir. they took her to the morgue
c1: the morgue? shell be furious!!
a movie i love but havent seen in a long time. i think someone just didnt bring it back to blockbuster so they took it off the shelf :(

no one seems to be interested in this thread anymore :confused: while my quote was from 'death becomes her' anyone else want to give it a try? keep this thread from dying off?

:) I'll post a quote, from one of my favorite movies. Movie, and Charactor please

C1: "I feel I was denied critical, need to know information!

sry allmaple I knew that one but I've been sick, Your quote was said by Bruce Willis' character.

915 That is Burt from Tremors 2. A silly, insane, senseless movie that I love to watch. (Burt is played by Michael Gross, better known as the father from Family Ties)
I'm feeling better, my fountain of useless information is overflowing again.

^^^^ This is as easy as I can get right now.

C1: We're really grateful, Jack.
C2: I'm not doin' it for you.
C1: Then why are you doing it?
C2: Because someday, trust me, I'm gonna need help movin' a body. When that day comes, I don't wanna hear any shit from you.

:( Oh crap I've heard this quote before. Oh come on think. I know for a fact I've seen the movie the name of it just escapes me. Give me the first letter of the movie name and I might be able to get.

Wow, I didn't realize I left in a name, lol.

It's a recent movie. 2005 One of my current favs, because I read the book years ago and said it would make a great movie. I had even picked out the actress who plays one of the main characters. (character 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back