Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICE SPACE!!! Really funny movie, awesome. Favorite scene is when they beat up that dang printer/faxer/thingy with the baseball bat. Very realistic, I think, to people who actually work in those annoying offices. The character is Milton Waddams. I feel really bad for this character because of how they keep moving his desk and then "fire" him but not really to his face... they just stop paying him. So crule in yet... so hilarious :lol:

"You seem to have been missing a lot of work lately."
"Well, I wouldn't say I've been missing it." :lol:

Office Space is an American classic! :D

OFFICE SPACE!!! Really funny movie, awesome. Favorite scene is when they beat up that dang printer/faxer/thingy with the baseball bat. Very realistic, I think, to people who actually work in those annoying offices. The character is Milton Waddams. I feel really bad for this character because of how they keep moving his desk and then "fire" him but not really to his face... they just stop paying him. So crule in yet... so hilarious
:lol:

Absolutely right. :D I love that movie so much. I really love the dude who played Lawrence. "Watch your cornhole buddy." :lol:

Your turn!

OK, here is my quote...

"It's as if Perry and I grew up in the same house. And one day he went out the back door and I went out the front."

Movie and character are.?.?.?.?

ok, got one!

c1: which did you like better? 'jedi' or 'the empire strikes back'?
c2: 'empire'
c1: blasphemy!

the usual please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back