Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAISING ARIZONA
Character 1 is H.I. played by Nic Cage
Character 2 is Ed played by Holly Hunter

My sister would be so proud, she made me watch that repeatedly, I can't say I really like it, but I remember it well.

C1: Good! Take these two lizards out and drown them!

C2: Lizards? Who you calling lizards?!

(C2 & C3 growl at C1)

C3: Your mother was a Lizard!

the usual.

The two little guys from "Willow"- Rule and Ranjean, I think? Kevin Polack and another guy I can't remember.

So, "Willow",
Char 1 is Madmartigan played by Val Kilmer and Char 2 is Rule, played by Kevin Pollack.

Loved that movie! Now I feel like watching it again! It's been a while. :)

OK, new quote. I just need the movie and the character's names. -- ***Warning, for language***

Character 1: Yo, I told you: my mother's mother's mother was black!

Character 2: Your mother's mother's mother, fuck! This ain't "Roots", muthafucka. Man, I wanna see a picture of this Nubian princess. If you were any less black, you would be clear.

I know the answer, but I'll wait and see if someone other than the two of us will respond.

(it'll give me time to think of C2's name. I know the actor who plays him, but I can't think of the character. I refuse to look it up.)

Nope, I don't know the actors names. At least not both of them. I want the character's names only. :)

Oh, I know this movie, its the one with Katie Holmes. The movie is "Go" and the characters are Tiny and Marcus, I think. (or is it Todd??:confused:)

Nope, you got it the first time. :) Your "GO"! :D Woo-eee. Look at me make a play on words there! :lol:

Here's my quote
"It is forty pages long. I didn't memorize it. It is not a muffin recipe!"
Can i have the movie and the characters name, please?

Yup, you're right. Proof is a pretty good movie, I liked it, but the character Catherine kind of annoyed me. I love Jake Gyllenhaal's character Harold though, great performances from him and Anthony Hopkins.

Well, it's been almost a week, so I'm going to post a new quote.

C1: Makin' yourself some friends, C2?
C2: I wouldn't say friends. I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back