Most Upsetting Episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by GregForNick, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Snuff was also heartbreaking. And I mean the B-story about the guy with down syndrome. I felt so bad for him. :(

2. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I feel the need to throw my two cents in.

Homebodies was hard to watch.

To Tough to Die: This one simply because the guy was going to get off lighter just because she didn't die. He still took away her life - and he should pay for that.

I don't remember the name... the one where the little girl kills the woman with a pen over a cat. That one just rung out at soo wrong.

Gum Drops - Best eppi ever. Had me stuck to my TV. Just riveting. But so distubing on the same level.

PotTR - I love Heather. And to see her in that much pain? I was almost bawling at the end. Not to mention the case was horrible. CSI kind of caught me off guard with that one. I knew what was coming - I just didn't expect it to be soo... ya know?

Gentle Gentle - Do I really have to say why this one disturbed me?

Feeling the Heat - was the the correct title? I don't have kids. But I want them. Just the fact that they had already lost on child, and were scared for another... that was hard enough to watch. and then to find out that they didn't even wait for the tests to come back? Who jumps to those kinds of conclusions? Honestly - I have serious issues with that episode.

King Baby - Well, it was wrong, but I laughed anyways.

Ch-Ch-Changes - Gruesome. Just - Gruesome

I think that's about it for now - I'm sure there are more that I have problems with - but like someone said, sometimes the best episodes are the ones that make you cringe...because they make you think about the horrors of what people can actually do to other people.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hi Turtlebaby, Nice name. The episode is called The Cat in the Cradle, that was sad.

1. Graves Danger, (My poor Nicky.)

2. Gentle, Gentle, (My Grissom is upset.)

3. King Baby, Weird episode, less I got my two favorite guys in it, Nick and Grissom (Father and Son figure.) Nick never said a word when the lady say, "You've got a nice daddy." I can't remember what she said.

I can't think anything right now. I'll come back with more.

4. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Bad to the Bone.
    It made me sick thinking of the guy cutting out somebody's baby. Ugh. Horrible.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Pirates of the Third Reich... that was definately the most disturbing episode. It actually made me gag.

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Most disturbing episodes?
    #5. Homebodies. It's depressing.
    #4. The "Oh look! A leg in a lake!" episode kinda freaked me out. I have enough problems with water as it is.
    #3. Oh, and what was that episode with the guy in the duffel bag? And Sara finding Hank the Duplicitous Bastard?
    #2. POTTR. Just... ow. I love that episode, but... ow.
    #1. All For Our Country, anyone? With the guy? Who died in the bathtub? And turned into SOUP?! EWWWWWW!!!!!!!

7. GregForNick

GregForNick Hit and Run

These are my top 5:
    5: Pirates Of The Third Reich- I love Lady Heather and seeing her in pain made my heart ache.
    4: The one with the model who killed herself by slashing her face then her sister drove her to a place where a billboard was with her face on it to show her how beautiful she was. I think that was either Miami or Vegas.
    3: Overload- Cause it touched something, What happened to Nick happened to my cousin and it was personal.
    2: The one where Sara and Grissom go to the psychiatric hospital.
    1: Grave Danger- Everything bad always happens to Nick.

8. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

Grave Danger still makes me sob... when Nick screams and when the whole team is watching him on the monitor for the first time with that damn music playing in the background, I have to skip those parts.. When I first watched Grave Danger I had to stop watching it. I taped it, but it took me three days to watch it, I absouletly could not stand it.

Gentle, Gentle was horrible. When Grissom is holding that baby, I just sob...and sob...

No Humans Involved- when that little boy reaches up to hug Sara... oh my Gosh...

Compulsion pissed me off... that stupid little boy killing his brother over something so stupid

Harvest was hard to watch... especially at the end in the church with Grissom and the brother... what a horrible situation to be in...

9. f_f_O

f_f_O Prime Suspect

Upsetting in a good way (makes me think):
    Gumdrops-touching and emotional
    Grave Danger-scary rollercoaster
    Committed-terribly lows humans can go
    Nesting Dolls-human cruelty towards others because of class and race and gender
    No Humans Involved-how little children are valued by some
    The Hunger Artist-shows how distructive the search for perfection has become.
    There are many more, but I can't remember 'em all tonight (sorry!)

Upsetting in a bad way (truly disturbing,disgusting, and painful to watch, will not watch again):
    Pirates Of The Third Reich

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

way to go-the begining was hard for me to watch, when they were rushing brass, and the ending (gsr icky)
    gave danger-i couldn't stand to see nick in that box, and warrick crying over nick
    playing with fire-i cant stand to see greg hurting
    ch ch changes-when they opend up the storage room
    king baby-that was creepy
    cats in the cradle-that little girl was a fuging bitch, over a stupid cat
    blood drops-how sara acted to the little girl (so cute)

and upsetting in a good way
    way to go-when brass looked through the window and he saw everyone there
    blood drops-how sara acted to the little girl (so cute)
    grave danger-i dont know why but when ever i see all the cars rushing to nicky it makes me cry

11. Marmite

Marmite Hit and Run

random acts of violence was sad especially seeing warrick kinda cry at the end cos you know... he doesnt cry often

12. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Right now, Hollywood Brass. I just rewatched it, and I don't care if y'all will be laughing, but I cried at the end :(

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Argh I missed Gum Drops AND POTR this season! I am an idiot!

I find Blood drops + Face Lift freaky- I'm not afraid to say Tammi Felton/ Melissa Marlow freaked me out!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

the sound of silence really upsets me, that bit at the end when grissom confronts the guy who was driving

*sob*

that & Alter Boys when the sweet one makes eye contact with his nasty brother & gives him that little nod & the brother just blanks him *sniff*

15. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

no humans involved and the end of way to go....the gsr was upsetting....committed and any episode with lady heather....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.