Most Upsetting Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
TQW007 said:
I don't remember the name of it. But it was from season 1 with the drug-dealer, the one with the naked victim in the desert.
That episode was 'Friends & Lovers', wow I forgot about that one. I really need to refresh my mind with season 1. :eek:

Anyway, I agree that epsiode was very upsetting, I think what made it more upsetting was that Grissom took it hard. Very sad episode.

Tinkerbell said:
TQW007 said:
I don't remember the name of it. But it was from season 1 with the drug-dealer, the one with the naked victim in the desert.
That episode was 'Friends & Lovers', wow I forgot about that one. I really need to refresh my mind with season 1. :eek:

Anyway, I agree that epsiode was very upsetting, I think what made it more upsetting was that Grissom took it hard. Very sad episode.

That was EXACTLY it... it was disturbing to me for serveral reasons. There was a time I was pretty bad into *koff*that kind of stuff.... but I got out of it. And after seeing that episode... it made me glad, since that could have been me. Now I have a HUGE "Griss-stance" on it. I HATE people who deal death to children... since I had it delt to me. It was horrible, and watching poor Grissom take it so hard didn't help either *cuddles him from a distance*

That was EXACTLY it... it was disturbing to me for serveral reasons. There was a time I was pretty bad into *koff*that kind of stuff.... but I got out of it. And after seeing that episode... it made me glad, since that could have been me. Now I have a HUGE "Griss-stance" on it. I HATE people who deal death to children... since I had it delt to me. It was horrible, and watching poor Grissom take it so hard didn't help either *cuddles him from a distance*

i did not see the ep. but i agree and identify with you on other things. keep up the grisstance!

pabzi said:

i did not see the ep. but i agree and identify with you on other things. keep up the grisstance!

:lol: You're my hero! That is hillarious!

thanks :) write to me. you are new so you still cant make pm's till you have 100 posts, but you can reply to mine.

Who else thinks that Overload when Nick tells Catherine about the babysitter was upsetting. I had tears running down my face.

Bloodlines and Homebodies. The first one really got me because the girl knew she was a target and still she died. Both ladies were smart victims who were killed because of flaws in the system.

am i the only one here who found king baby disturbing? it really freaked me out.
also, the storyline in 'forever' (i think its 'forever') when the woman makes her daughter and her boyfriend "commit suicide"

I don't think I ever got to see "Homebodies" :( no fair...but when my mom and I had been watching PotTR, she actually told me I shouldn't be watching the show. I just told her she couldn't stop me. But now she watches it too. :)

Anyways...I remember the first time I watched Grave Danger, I could not stop crying. Definitly one of the most upsetting episodes. But at the moment, I can't really think of a lot.

~Lauren~

Off the top of my head, I'd say Gum Drops too. I don't know that it was most upsetting, but definitely one of the most moving episodes I can recall at the moment.

Feeling the heat, I still dont understand the parents of that poor baby.
And also without a doubt: Gum Drops.

Ch-Ch-Changes freaked me out!! Finding the mutilated body, I was eating dinner the first time I saw it to .. it was gross

King Baby really freaks me out too. It's really weird ...

POTTR was pretty disturbing .. I heard it was gonna be before hand, but still. Some images don't really leave your mind...

Grave Danger makes me cry hysterically!! Probably cause i'm extremely closterphobic, but omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back