Most Upsetting Episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by GregForNick, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregForNick

GregForNick Hit and Run

For me, I got three, Grave Danger, Overload and Pirates Of The Third Reich. Overload, When Nick came out about the abuse, Was the most upsetting part.

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i would say GD and PotTR but i think the upcoming season finale will be able to compete with those eps. we'll see we'll see :)
    oh, and for me Lady Heather's Box was really upsetting too. i mean, the whole case with Eddie and LH not accepting Grissom's apology!! (i was screaming first after the breakfast scene "grissom!! you son of a b****!! how could you do that???!!" and then in the end "noooooo, forgive him Heather!!! he is so cute!!! and you are just perfect for each other!! nooooo!!!" :lol: )

3. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Homebodies. The end was so riveting.

What's Eating Gilbert Grissom. I actually got chills when at the end of the episode.

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Homebodies really upset me
    as did Grave Dangers Just everyones emotion in finding one of their own (especially Sara's)
    Pirates of the Third Riech because of how it affected Lady Heather Really got to me as well

5. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

Bar none Pirates of the Third Reich. I've never gotten physically ill from a CSI episode ever until that. It just sent me way beyond over the edge. It was also emotinally upsetting, too. I get chills just thinking about it....

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Content-wise: "Ch-Ch-Changes" Cath, Nick & Warrick entering the storage garage to that gruesome scene. Yeesh!

Storyline-wise: "Mea Culpa" - the breakup of the team. It started the downhill slide for Season 5.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i might just be nuts, but king baby really freaked me out. also still life upset me.

8. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

the one where the cheerleader gets eaten....i was eating at the time....i'm still surprised that i didn't lose my dinner.....

9. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

grave danger, gum drops and pirates of the third reich for me. They were all great episodes.

I am going to add way to go aswell, even though it hasnt aired yet i think everyone will agree it will not be a nice episode to watch.

:(

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Most defiantly 'Homebodies'. That episode was absolutely heartbreaking. The end with Sara sitting in the car was so sad. :(

Also 'Pirates of the Third Reich' *sudders* I think, for me it wasn't so much the murders and how they were done, but more the scenes with Lady Heather, I felt so sorry for her, especially at the end.

11. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

grave danger and potr..one of thebest episodes :D

12. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I would have to say grave danger and gum gum drops. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

13. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Unbearable. That was so sad and it made me feel terrible... probably the one episode I didn't really care for. I am a total animal rights activist, and I really don't like to see stuff like canned hunting... I'm glad they addressed it and made a stand, but it still really makes me sad.

Other than that, all the upsetting episodes usually end up being the best ones.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine would have to be 'No Humans Involved'..CSI can always be hard to watch when the victim is a child but the whole abuse thing was pretty hard to watch especially with the lack of remorse by the woman at the end...

15. TQW007

TQW007 Witness

I don't remember the name of it. But it was from season 1 with the drug-dealer, the one with the naked victim in the desert.

I cry everytime that poor kid says "It doesn't matter what happens to me... I killed my BEST FRIEND". I have to say that I felt just as awful watching the one "diversion" that Grissom had, not even cheer him up after that case :( It just was so hard hitting for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.