Most Upsetting Episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by GregForNick, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lady Heather upsets you? *confused*

2. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

For me it was the episode where at the end Sarah look for her mother trial files. She was all alone and i felt so bad for her, i almost cried.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Grave Danger and POTTR have tied so far. What's the story with A Bullet Runs Through It?

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

The episodes that I find very hard to watch are "Gentle Gentle" and "Feeling the Heat"... I lost a son when he was 6 years old (leukemia)... That was a long time ago (in 1990), but it still hurts, and seeing these children, well... I think of him... :(

5. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I just watched "Feeling The Heat" and I nearly cried. That was so completely awful. "Pirates of the Third Reich" was a touchy episode too - I really felt for Lady Heather, being near estranged from her daughter, and then losing her in such a horrible way.

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Bodies in Motion. I'm totally YoBling so I dont have to expain why I was so upset after watching it.

Spellbound. I'm totally in Marg, so I dont have to explain why I was so upset after watching it. (ok, because there was 20 secs Marg :mad:)

Way to Go. I'm totally anti-GSR, so I dont have to explain why I was so upset after watching it.

^LOL^

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I really found King Baby just gross.

8. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

veggie, I think that episode is No Humans Involved. That episode was heartbreaking, along with Grave Danger and Sounds of Silence.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

From a visual standpoint, I found scenes in ChChChanges and Pirates of The Third Reich the most disturbing. But then, that is one of the things that I find most appealing about CSI LV. The visual presenation of most scenes whether it be a crime scene, a lab shot or an outdoor two person setup is done so well that it adds to the show for me. It think thta is one of the best shot shows on TV today.

From the emotional side I found many disturbing....but I'll go with "Too Tough To Die." My heart was breaking for Sara and Joja did a fabulous job.

10. CSImaniac22

CSImaniac22 Witness

Way To Go- I didn't think it was that great of a season finale

Pirates of the Third Reich- this was the first episode that I think I actually got the chills from watching

11. Shelby

Shelby Dead on Arrival

I'll go for one of the older episodes...I thought Feeling the Heat was upsetting, just because the parents killed their baby that they thought was sick, but he wasn't. It was so depressing.

Ooh, and here's another baby one- Gentle, Gentle. I thought it was upsetting how attached Grissom got to the baby, and I will always remember the scene where Grissom finds the child and sees the mother screaming, but can't hear her. I think the slow motion was amazing there.

Of course, Grave Danger was upsetting-Poor Nicky got buried alive!

Nesting Dolls was upsetting because of Sara's revelation with Grissom.

There are so many not-so-happy CSI episodes, but they're all amazing!

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*ads a few more in*

I agree with Feeling The Heat and the scene from Unfriendly Skies. Also just saw Alter Boys and especially the tale end was shiver-inducing, with the blood on Grissom's hands. And agree about Grave Danger...just, poor Nicky. *shiver*

13. jordan

jordan Rookie

Grave Danger, the one where the lab blows up, and the season finalie of last season all made my cry at one point.
    I don't need to explain why I was crying at Grave Danger, I don't think.
    The one where the lab blows up made my cry a little cuz of greggy getting hurt and I'm very emotional when it comes to Grissom and Sara. I hate when he's all oblivious. Urg. Lol
    And I swear in the last few minutes of the finalie I went from crying alot to being happy to going "YAY" and then going "Omfg I knew it"
    My friend laughed at me for that and she was like "Wow, you're moody" I agree to. Lol, I'm very emotional when it comes to my shows.

And I'm sorry that I don't know all the names of the episodes. I'm terrible with that kind of stuff. But I understand what you're all talking about, so I think that's all the matters. ^___^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.